Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    As a reminder, if you want you can always dump your extra wood and water into Earthbound and Waterflow Ceremonies. I'm currently upgrading my Faerie Bulb so I constantly need Living Wood and this current event is perfect for side accumulating the resources for that craft. Just something to keep in mind! Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I fiNd the enchanted wraps at. I do not find them anywhere for any price

Executive Chef
    The quest says defeat Steampunk wizard but after chopping over a dozen dead trees I got zero steampunk. Luckily the one from the ponds counted. I wonder if it's another S8 early event glitch

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Where do I fiNd the enchanted wraps at. I do not find them anywhere for any price
    It's the Ivy's Hut drop. Previously mentioned that it may be cheaper to spend 2 gems to skip ahead than gem your Ivy's Hut if it's on cool down.

Executive Chef
    My thing finished cooking and the next step asked for gears so NOW the steampunk is spawning from the dead trees. I was right it's the wrong wizard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    It's the Ivy's Hut drop. Previously mentioned that it may be cheaper to spend 2 gems to skip ahead than gem your Ivy's Hut if it's on cool down.
    Sorry I don't quite understand. Why would you gem ahead? Because you don't want to wait?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Sorry I don't quite understand. Why would you gem ahead? Because you don't want to wait?
    I think it's mostly people that recently clicked on it and are on a timer when the event starts. Pretty much they don't want to wait since Ivy's tends to be a bottleneck. Especially since you want to "rush" through the first few goals to unlock all the required resource drops for the event.

Executive Chef
    Koi Pond spawns Flamethrower Wizard.
    Swampy Pond also works.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 12-31-21 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Additional information

Executive Chef
    Thanks, mxs010 and TL4me, for posting bug reports about the lack of drops from the Duel Practice in the Champions Tent. We all appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Thanks, mxs010 and TL4me, for posting bug reports about the lack of drops from the Duel Practice in the Champions Tent. We all appreciate it!
    It's fixed. My first working collection included an Enchanted Wrap.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast