Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Drops so far include coins, fur, bone (several at a time), and creep tooth.
    Perfect, how many coins? Also can you post the inventory pic? Ideally in PNG format?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Thanks for the information. That?s a VERY disappointing energy drop for that much time invested.
    For real. It will take 5 years to recover the energy invested in the event at 2 energy per day. Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Perfect, how many coins? Also can you post the inventory pic? Ideally in PNG format?
    I?m just not technologically adept enough to provide photos. I?ll try to figure out the coins. I don?t know why it can?t just tell us the total amount of coins per drop instead of breaking it up into multiple messages, like ?15 coins, 50 coins,? etc. Just give a total.

Nightclub Owner
    I?m just not technologically adept enough to provide photos. I?ll try to figure out the coins. I don?t know why it can?t just tell us the total amount of coins per drop instead of breaking it up into multiple messages, like ?15 coins, 50 coins,? etc. Just give a total.
    A black flag means an item was converted to 15 coins, or any multiple of it. Just tell the total and what black flag showed up. After 2-3 collections you can figure out the real coins part from the items part.

A for picture posting, take a screen shot and post in full mode (not mobile mode), you have the icons to add a picture link, unless you know how to encode in BB format.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A black flag means an item was converted to 15 coins, or any multiple of it. Just tell the total and what black flag showed up. After 2-3 collections you can figure out the real coins part from the items part.

A for picture posting, take a screen shot and post in full mode (not mobile mode), you have the icons to add a picture link, unless you know how to encode in BB format.
    OMG, I just got a Simple Feast! This gnome just became much more valuable to me! My coins increased by 155, and I was black flagged for Bone.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, I just got a Simple Feast! This gnome just became much more valuable to me! My coins increased by 155, and I was black flagged for Bone.
    So probably 125 coins as base drop.

Rhino Keeper
    For real. It will take 5 years to recover the energy invested in the event at 2 energy per day. Lol!
    Lol. I actually started a few events and bailed on them once I realized what they dropped. I only finished this one because my youngest daughter’s name is Tabitha.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got the referree offer while Pierre was crafting.

Attachment 61934
    Thanks for the information! I wonder what the referee gnome drops.

Executive Chef
    I'm curious what the Glimmer Dome Lv. 6 will drop post event.
    SpiritWind, is the 700 Coin drop in post #4 a speculation? (I hope so)
    I have to move around a lot of things to make room for it, and I'm not sure it's worth the trouble/ renovation if it's a 700 Coin dropper.
    I do like how it looks, so fingers crossed for good drops!

I really love Tabitha's art and animation
    I also really appreciate the 20 Gem gift for crafting 1 of the 2 wizards, and the fact that we could make 4 of each.
    Thanks for this event S8!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Thanks for the information! I wonder what the referee gnome drops.
    What has been posted here : Coins (probably 125) + a chance for Fur, Bone, Creep Tooth and Simple Feast
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-11-22 at 03:22 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    700 was on the upgrade screen. It may change and have drops, we've seen that before but it's coins for now.