Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Snowy New Year Event - 2021 December 29

Executive Chef
    Yay! No problem! So happy for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thanks to Judy and Lapetshop for helping me during this event! I got the wonderful Tiger and I'm so happy! I really appreciate y'all!

Executive Chef
    It would cost 234 gems if I bought the rooster clock.. ugh .. not sure if I wanna do that or not..

New Resident
    I dont have a chance of making it so Im putting all of my party invites in my market to try to help anyone thats close.

Executive Chef
    Well didn't get the rooster decoration after all... Was about to buy it and it disappeared so quick! Oh well.. hopefully it gets offered back again one day!!

Rhino Keeper
    So how do you get the hatchet? I know I had some from previous events, but they’re gone now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I still need 5 golden and 2 patina.. sent all orders within a hour and gotten mostly nothing or silver ones .. only way I will get it is it I spend gems
    I think I'll pass on it. Have a lot of silver too.

Another epic failure for me. Sent as many planes as I could, but kept getting orders for items I didn’t have, nor did I have the supplies to make them, and they were items no one ever has for sale. Threw those orders away, only to have them reappear. Way too many times had 2 slots on my plane asking for the same items. My barn is full, yet anything I had was not asked for. Searched neighbors and newspaper and only found a few items needed - beyond frustrated! Ended up short about 8 invitations to get the rooster clock. Had more patina than needed, and not enough silver and gold. And plenty of neighbors were selling them, but sadly we weren’t allowed to buy them and help one another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snailspace View Post
    Another epic failure for me. Sent as many planes as I could, but kept getting orders for items I didn’t have, nor did I have the supplies to make them, and they were items no one ever has for sale. Threw those orders away, only to have them reappear. Way too many times had 2 slots on my plane asking for the same items. My barn is full, yet anything I had was not asked for. Searched neighbors and newspaper and only found a few items needed - beyond frustrated! Ended up short about 8 invitations to get the rooster clock. Had more patina than needed, and not enough silver and gold. And plenty of neighbors were selling them, but sadly we weren’t allowed to buy them and help one another.
    I feel your pain. Hopefully the next event will be better for those of us who missed the Rooster Clock.

Probably submit a ticket or wait on excal to see this
    I was given the option to pay 8 gems to purchase the hatchet. I think it's kind of lame to make you use up your gems for a "community prize".

Executive Chef
    I don't have a picture of it, but I have it on my farm behind my shop if you wanna go look at it..
    Thank you, I looked at your farm and actually decided to use gems to buy it. However, the game have like a setback/loading issue, so it didn't register the purchase before it did so.

Which in a way, I guess is a sign. As for the 5 seconds I had it, I didn't really like it and slightly regret it.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-11-22 at 09:57 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast