Thread: Break in between Events

Break in between Events

Oh my goodness please give us a break in between events. Only have one day.We have no time if we want to do the event to work on our kingdom. At least give us three days in between

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Oh my goodness please give us a break in between events. Only have one day.We have no time if we want to do the event to work on our kingdom. At least give us three days in between
    I often times give myself a break by sitting out events.

Rhino Keeper
    Its very hard for new players to get through this type of back to back events. I started to play again in August and be overwhelmed with the events. After awhile with some help of energy droppers and upgrade wizard schools. I often finish the events 2-3 days earlier than deadlines. So I have time for other stuffs.

I absolutely 100 percent second this! Yes, technically we can give ourselves breaks by sitting out events, but the completionist in me rankles at that! The sad thing is, I never get time to enjoy/ collect from the prizes of events because we are always on to the next one! Not to mention not being able to complete wider kingdom goals, and just to relax with the game.

I absolutely adore Castle Story and I have been playing since around 2013 (with another kingdom) it?s my relaxation and joy- but non-stop timed events do somewhat detract from that. Even a week between events would restore much joy and enhance the experience.

Anyhow, thanks for making this thread Petticoatwriter, I feel the same and really hope Storm8 are listening (and when they do, they truly are exceptional game makers).

Executive Chef
    i agree with a break. the only time we get them is with story board events since those are 10 days long and its a14 day cycle. otherwise, eventually you can get ahead enough (with lots of help from the forum) once you get more supplies, energy droppers, etc that you can finish events a few days early then you have a few days to do kingdom work. or you get enough resources that you can do event details and kingdom work. but it does take a couple of years before i got to that point.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

I have been playing this game for years, and there has never been a break between events… Ever.
    I give myself a break by skipping the occasional event that does not look interesting to me. Then I have time to just play my kingdom and enjoy it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I went ahead and moved this thread to the Suggestions & Feedback forum so that the team can read this.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!