Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning on buying gems animals

The Honorable Panda

Warning on buying gems animals

I do not think I have seen this post yet(other people have probably done this and was afraid to post this feeling stupid)

I wanted to buy some gem animals.(had gotten a 25.00 itunes card for birthday).

I carefully planned the animals I wanted to buy to use up all the gems . I though okay I will buy two of each so I can breed later.

Come to find out to breed gem animals you have to pay gems(1/2 of the original cost of the animal)
    so when I wanted to get my babies I had to pay more gems.

If you have limited gems just remember this when buying the animals.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I was really disappointed to find this out too. Especially with no way to earn gems in the game, this sort of ****s the whole game for me. Oh well, at least I only bought two measly crocodiles. Sorry about your money 

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Yeah, I was really disappointed to find this out too. Especially with no way to earn gems in the game, this sort of ****s the whole game for me. Oh well, at least I only bought two measly crocodiles. Sorry about your money 
    yeah I cannot believe they took mastery out. It was in the first day because I got a gem for mastering cabbage. Then gone... I have already bought all coins animals .
    I hope they put more coin animals out or what is the point in building more buildings?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    yeah I cannot believe they took mastery out. It was in the first day because I got a gem for mastering cabbage. Then gone... I have already bought all coins animals .
    I hope they put more coin animals out or what is the point in building more buildings?
    Mastering should be included in the next "free weekly" update. Well, the next update anyway. There isn't, I don't think, a post about the gem breeding, but GM have said that the mastery is still being perfected: perhaps TeamLavs found a glitch with it. I hope that this clears that problem up, I think the thread problem is a gem trap unfortunately.

Farm Supplier
    I was going to breed a crocodile after buying a second for 3 gems, but then saw you have to use gems on it, so I didn't do it. I rather use them to buy a sea lion or something instead. Hopefully the mastery will be back soon!

Rhino Keeper
    And some of the animals with gems are pretty pricey too!! 95 gems for panda and 75 for mammoth, I bet when TL finally release the unicorn it would be some sillier price like 200 gems. Blah

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    And some of the animals with gems are pretty pricey too!! 95 gems for panda and 75 for mammoth, I bet when TL finally release the unicorn it would be some sillier price like 200 gems. Blah
    The unicorn is already released, but only available by buying the magic box.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    By the way, I was so excited about the Panda, too, when I heard Zoo Story was being released, but couldn't have been disappointed when I saw it cost 95 gems. I can see it costing some gems, but why not similar to the tiger or leopard.

Rhino Keeper
    To add on to this, I purchased 2 tigers and still had enough gems to breed them, but when I tried, it wouldn't let me. Turns out its still bugged...weird, did I spent real money on a beta test? It's starting to feel like it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by adamthefarmer View Post
    The unicorn is already released, but only available by buying the magic box.

Ah yeah of course, why I didn't think of that? It's either really expensive or a guess what's in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast