Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flatfoot's Next Adventure!

Rhino Keeper

Flatfoot's Next Adventure!

Hello and happy holidays everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for being great players. I have worked on Dragon Story since day one at Storm8 and you've all been along for the ride. For the past consecutive 80 months I have created a new batch of dragons. That's over 1,600 unique dragons over the past 6 and half-ish years.

As a little thank you, I want everyone to have a Flatfoot Dragon. Simply find the quest in your log and hatch this little fella.

My little gift to you.

I've always loved dragons. My mom keeps what she claims is a "dragon" I drew when I was ~3 years old. I even created a game for my friends in a notebook while in the 5th grade that I called, "Dragon Adoption". I'd draw eggs, award friends points, and they'd buy an egg and I'd draw how the dragon would appear. Fast forward thirteen years and I'm hired to essentially do the same thing, just this time with better graphics and a few more friends.

I can't express how thankful I am to have had this opportunity to discover and raise new dragons with such great Caretakers. Now, onto the next adventure.

Thank you and happy holidays,
    Nick
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 12-23-21 at 07:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Placeholder for my favorite moderators if they need it.

Executive Chef
    I didn't catch on at first when I saw that it said something about a "Caretaker's New Adventure" or "Next Adventure," but then I started thinking about it and was afraid that it meant that you were moving on. That makes me sad, but I am happy for you. Best wishes for your new position, and thank you for all the awesome content you've provided over the years! By the way, you are very handsome!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Thank you FlatFoot for all you have done for our community and best of luck in your future endeavors!

I would also like to take this opportunity to say Happy Holidays from myself to the community! Thank you for everything you have all done to help out and here's to a great 2022!

Name:  FBFD2E2C-C20C-4E61-8771-34FB39063337.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  59.8 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You have left an amazing legacy Nick and have so much to be proud of. I can recall many many *many* posts from players over the years about how much they have loved the designs you've created. Long live the Flatfoot Dragon!

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much and best wishes to you! Merry Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the Flatfoot dragon. He will be a nice remembrance of his creator. Good Luck in your new adventure, you and your lovely dragons will be missed.

Host(ess)
    I would love to collect this dragon, I just hope I?ll be able to get into the game before it?s unavailable. Haven?t been able to get in for a week now.

Quote Originally Posted by asagm View Post
    I would love to collect this dragon, I just hope I?ll be able to get into the game before it?s unavailable. Haven?t been able to get in for a week now.

I’m in the same situation. I would love to play but it won’t let me log in.

Rhino Keeper
    Just hatched him. He has your eyes!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast