Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Where the Heart Is - 2021 Dec 23 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Did they mean *Parsnip Soup*?

What the heck is a pearsnip??

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    Did they mean *Parsnip Soup*?

What the heck is a pearsnip??
    I think it is a play on words and there are pears in the soup too. It looks like there are pears garnished on top of the bowls and pears are also an ingredient in the cooking process.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll flag these over - thank you!!
    Thank you! It?s December 27, and the second stove still isn?t fixed. I just got to the second stove. I don?t know if my screenshot was attached to this post. I don?t know how to upload a photo here.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33E39779-B7E2-42AA-8803-BE737D10FC6D.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	61773
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrotCake789 View Post
    I think it is a play on words and there are pears in the soup too. It looks like there are pears garnished on top of the bowls and pears are also an ingredient in the cooking process.
    Okay, I guess that is cute. I am not one for having rules about food or wine (unless you are pretentious, there are no rules!) so I guess that could be a thing. Haha.

I am a fan of the sad and lonely parsnip. We have five grocery chains here and at least three do not stock parsnips. Walmart might, I do not know. So all the attention that the poor parsnip can get, I will cheer for it.

While I do not much car for them on their own, they are quite zippy when mixed 2:1 into mashed potatos and serve a purpose in many other dishes. I just got a recipe for parsnip and apples and am eager to try it.

Everyone should try a little parsnip mixed in to something else!!! GO PARSNIPS!!!!!

We are missing the listing of numbered amount needed for the Herbed Cod recipe for the goal, I'm sorry I see it now
    Last edited by RAMENNOODLEZZ; 12-28-21 at 11:27 AM. Reason: My mistake

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Ah, I see the Comfy Stove is looking rather uncomfortable. Our teams will take a look when the office reopens. Thank you all for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by MerBearUSA View Post
    Thank you! It?s December 27, and the second stove still isn?t fixed. I just got to the second stove. I don?t know if my screenshot was attached to this post. I don?t know how to upload a photo here.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33E39779-B7E2-42AA-8803-BE737D10FC6D.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	61773

Our offices are closed between Christmas Eve and New Years each year with limited skeleton crew so that everyone can spend the holidays with their families. Unless it's game-breaking critical our teams will resolve after the holidays.

The stove is functional so please understand it may not be resolved until next week. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for the picture. This is helpful for me for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    Okay, I guess that is cute. I am not one for having rules about food or wine (unless you are pretentious, there are no rules!) so I guess that could be a thing. Haha.

I am a fan of the sad and lonely parsnip. We have five grocery chains here and at least three do not stock parsnips. Walmart might, I do not know. So all the attention that the poor parsnip can get, I will cheer for it.

While I do not much car for them on their own, they are quite zippy when mixed 2:1 into mashed potatos and serve a purpose in many other dishes. I just got a recipe for parsnip and apples and am eager to try it.

Everyone should try a little parsnip mixed in to something else!!! GO PARSNIPS!!!!!
    Thank you for the mashed potatoes recipe! Thank you for being open to our food puns. Our designers are some talented (and super adorable) folks who love their puns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexib23 View Post
    I take issue with the fact I just purchased the side goal at the Black Friday sale. What the heck??? I wasted my gems. They shouldn't have had it in the sale if they were going to use it as a prize the very next month. I would've bought something else. ��
    Please follow the link in my signature to contact Support with your concern. They are behind, but they'll reach you when they can.

Rhino Keeper
    This Game needs un update look how it looks the new appliance in my restaurant

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restaurant Story_2021-12-29-08-06-14.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	61784

Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    This Game needs un update look how it looks the new appliance in my restaurant

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restaurant Story_2021-12-29-08-06-14.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	61784
    S8_Elsa said it should be fixed by next week. The team is on holiday break this week.

Rhino Keeper
    Please unlock holiday ham and fruitcake.

Thank you Storm8 staff for fixing the second appliance of the goal. Also, the name of creme Brulee was added to the recipe. Happy new year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast