Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/23: Monster Hunt s36 and LB | event and prize information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I?m sorry, but a Leaderboard Event over the Holiday??? Even if monster hunt is included?Bah Humbug! Good luck to those playing, and Merry Christmas everyone!
    I agree! It's not very festive (even if you don't celebrate Christmas).

They had a nice non labour intensive event not long ago.

I'm only going to go for the goals anyway. I've won enough of the leaderboard prizes to know they are often a bit rubbish. My iguana is basically a pond.
    Last edited by idrispad; 12-24-21 at 03:56 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I agree! It's not very festive (even if you don't celebrate Christmas).

They had a nice non labour intensive event not long ago.

I'm only going to go for the goals anyway. I've won enough of the leaderboard prizes to know they are often a bit rubbish. My iguana is basically a pond.
    Yeah, I?m only going for gold tokens, no chance for Holiday Satyr. S8 put me in a group of players that has so many energy droppers, I?ll see 70k, 50k easy for top two.....they?ll do it in less then 7 days! Anyways, s8 will sell the Holiday Satyr before the end of 2022...around 500 gems, give or take!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    May I ask, which is the best beast to trade first time for new comer? I really need extra energy and dont know which is the best
    I went for the Unicorns first, then did the Armored Direwolves. Now I am going for the Alicolts.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Is holiday satyr a confirmed ticket dropper or just a chance at ticket. Since the splash screen doesn’t show tickets?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    Is holiday satyr a confirmed ticket dropper or just a chance at ticket. Since the splash screen doesn’t show tickets?
    The splash screen don't show the Trade Ticket but say *Has a chance to drop the displayed items and more!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Found a friend for my Young Satyr to hang with down in my Greek mythology area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E2DC1E1-C18F-4AC0-9B72-35ADF5B9F053.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	306.9 KB 
ID:	61747

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AE7747D4-2301-4B78-9AC0-DF1BF200165F.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	61748 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA923F1A-1442-411F-A95D-A43E929B5761.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	223.8 KB 
ID:	61749

Rhino Keeper
    Not going for the Leaderboard and in reality how often will the Holiday Satyr drop expansion permits, Enchanted Lanterns. I will complete the goals but a nice Christmas gift would be a Gem Confirmation Button (wishful thinking) I lost 56 Gems because the screen mysteriously shifts and next thing you know your speeding up something unintentionally (it happens so fast). I don't mean to be negative but I am not really feeling this MH. Good luck to those going for it.

Rhino Keeper
    A couple of Monster Hunts ago I was really upset and frustrated about the impossible requirements for hitting the top tiers in Leader Boards without gems. I had been lucky during MHs when I was lower level and had expected to keep placing at the top, considering I play quite frequently. It was super helpful for me when more experienced forum members recommended I ignore the LB altogether and just play for the tokens/MRC crafts. I now really look forward to monster hunts and am quite pleased with how much easier the game becomes once you have a decent amount of daily energy droppers.

This post was actually just an excuse to wish you lovely people a merry and bright season, with a special thank you to the Storm8 team for the care they put into this delightful game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Not going for the Leaderboard and in reality how often will the Holiday Satyr drop expansion permits, Enchanted Lanterns. I will complete the goals but a nice Christmas gift would be a Gem Confirmation Button (wishful thinking) I lost 56 Gems because the screen mysteriously shifts and next thing you know your speeding up something unintentionally (it happens so fast). I don't mean to be negative but I am not really feeling this MH. Good luck to those going for it.
    I have lost a bunch of gems this leaderboard. A gem confirmation button would be a great help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Reminding people:

(1) don't forget your Princess Lorelei's Fountain.

(2) Chest earned in goals automatically open and give you the contents; you will not get a chest in inventory and there is nothing you need to click on.

(3) remember all your horses trigger golems

Attachment 61708
    Is there a list of all specialty horses who spawn during a monster hunt? None of the horses from the Candy Kingdom Event do. But, the Horse Carriage and the Vineyard Horse do (as well as having a shorter drop timer). There are others, I think I have them all out but a list would be great if anyone has one. I may have missed this list so, sorry if I overlooked it in my search.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast