Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/23: Monster Hunt s36 and LB | event and prize information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I’m sorry, but a Leaderboard Event over the Holiday??? Even if monster hunt is included…Bah Humbug! Good luck to those playing, and Merry Christmas everyone!
    I'm sorry, but there have been numerous high attention events including Leaderboards during my major holidays (which does not include Chanukah, btw) where my family and celebration commitments prevented me from achieving goals in the game. Many players do not observe Christmas, so avoiding any events during late December would be unfair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I like the new green background for the Armored Satyr. It is a nice change.

The monster hunt is a relief. This event will have some different goals than my normal monster hunt goals. Of course, I want the cute Young Satyr available after 2,300 points. But, in addition I am hoping to get 3 marble walls to accommodate future expansions for my kingdom. (POTP for marble!!!)

Do others have a target for this hunt?
    I don't exactly have a target but might have a chance at the Leaderboard because I JUST FINISHED THE COUNCIL EVENT!!!! And am only four candies away from finishing the Candy Kingdom. So no trees to chop etc. - I have plenty of time and energy and horses and can concentrate on the Hunt. I will probably start saving for the Armored Satyr; drops are nice.

Executive Chef
    Reminding people:

(1) don't forget your Princess Lorelei's Fountain.

(2) Chest earned in goals automatically open and give you the contents; you will not get a chest in inventory and there is nothing you need to click on.

(3) remember all your horses trigger golems

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5B6B978-90DD-4AC4-9307-20D58DD91C23.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	61708
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 12-23-21 at 02:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I don't exactly have a target but might have a chance at the Leaderboard because I JUST FINISHED THE COUNCIL EVENT!!!! And am only four candies away from finishing the Candy Kingdom. So no trees to chop etc. - I have plenty of time and energy and horses and can concentrate on the Hunt. I will probably start saving for the Armored Satyr; drops are nice.
    CONGRATULATIONS and good luck! Glad to hear you can focus on this event. This is a great event to use up energy.

Way to go on the main storylines! I still need 119 Travelers Brews so I have not started a countdown. Too many left to go. My candy kingdom is also behind yours, but I am chugging along working on my 12th candy kit (so 9 more to go).

Executive Chef
    I'm such a dolt. I bought a 15 minute energy package, and while I was running around my kingdom collecting from everything in sight, I accidentally collected from one of my weekly energy droppers.
    I also got to the point where I can battle the first witch in the Candy Kingdom, but I forgot that I have to craft the Sugar Spun Spell or whatever first, so I didn't get that done within the 15 minutes.
    Finally, I also had to fight Greselda, which I was waiting to do today, but I accidentally triggered her last night and ended up battling her so I could continue Weekday warrior.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    My goal is simple. Build up my supply of gold tokens. I'm working my to my 2nd Alicolt. But don't see myself doing this hard and heavy.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi! I've added the prize information to page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Merry Christmas Susieq! I feel the same. No Christmas trees. It?s snowing on another game. I?m working on expansions. Don?t think the theme is appropriate!

Rhino Keeper
    May I ask, which is the best beast to trade first time for new comer? I really need extra energy and dont know which is the best

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    May I ask, which is the best beast to trade first time for new comer? I really need extra energy and dont know which is the best
    I would start with these 4 :

Unicorns + Armored Fangbeasts - Daily (24 hours) 4+ Energy droppers + a chance for Spellbound Dew + a chance for Tokens (also outside of Monster Hunts)
    Armored Alicorn - Daily Energy dropper, it's cheap
    Glimmer Alicorn - Daily Energy dropper, it's cheap

Check Page 1 Post 3 for links to all information you could want on Monster Hunts and the Research Centre

I think the Alicorn droppers (so all animals who have the same drops) are the best droppers in the entire game.
    In the beginning the Spellbound Dew is super helpful. But even if you don't need that anymore, the chance for Tokens every day is unbeatable in my opinion.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-23-21 at 11:06 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast