Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/23: Monster Hunt s36 and LB | event and prize information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you ShibuyaCloth and for everything else you do for this forum.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 12-27-21 at 04:28 PM.

Hello I am a relatively new Level 20 player. I have been playing this new Monster event but I have no idea what I am doing, lol, other than spending most all of my energy fighting various monsters. I did buy the trade wagon and have been trying to get gold coins. I just recently was told i received 3 "MYSTERY CHESTS" for Goal 8. I clicked CONTINUE and I swear it said they would be in my inventory but they are nowhere to be found? Did I do something wrong?

Also, the beginning the new Monster goals told me to make 3 different items in the Magic Forge but I do not see what, if anything, I am supposed to do with those items. After the initial goal was met, I quit forging them. Is the problem that I an only at Level 20?

Thanks to anyone for your help. I have tried to read past posts but its all so confusing, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    Hello I am a relatively new Level 20 player. I have been playing this new Monster event but I have no idea what I am doing, lol, other than spending most all of my energy fighting various monsters. I did buy the trade wagon and have been trying to get gold coins. I just recently was told i received 3 "MYSTERY CHESTS" for Goal 8. I clicked CONTINUE and I swear it said they would be in my inventory but they are nowhere to be found? Did I do something wrong?

Also, the beginning the new Monster goals told me to make 3 different items in the Magic Forge but I do not see what, if anything, I am supposed to do with those items. After the initial goal was met, I quit forging them. Is the problem that I an only at Level 20?

Thanks to anyone for your help. I have tried to read past posts but its all so confusing, lol.
    Re the chests, chests earned in goals automatically open and give you the contents; you will not get a chest in inventory and there is nothing you need to click on. Depending on the level, the chests will have automically added to your total coins, points, and gold tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Re the chests, chests earned in goals automatically open and give you the contents; you will not get a chest in inventory and there is nothing you need to click on. Depending on the level, the chests will have automically added to your total coins, points, and gold tokens.
    Thanks so much!!

Executive Chef
    MaddieMay, there is an icon on upper right of game screen. It has 1;2;3 and days left for Monster Hunt. If you click on that there are several tabs you can see and there is one called How To- I think- or FAQ. Anyways, click on that and there is all kinds of info you can get to from there. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    MaddieMay, there is an icon on upper right of game screen. It has 1;2;3 and days left for Monster Hunt. If you click on that there are several tabs you can see and there is one called How To- I think- or FAQ. Anyways, click on that and there is all kinds of info you can get to from there. Good Luck.
    Oh WOW! I never noticed that on my tiny little phone lol. That explains what to do with those items I made in the Magic Forge. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    Oh WOW! I never noticed that on my tiny little phone lol. That explains what to do with those items I made in the Magic Forge. Thanks!
    You are most certainly welcome! I just wanted to add something about those crafts made in the forge. The effort and energy it takes to do those do not give you the tokens you can use in the Trade Wagon. Those are for Leaderboard points. As a high level player myself, I don't waste time or energy on those. Because I'm not into the competition. And my advice take it or leave- is for you to not waste energy in those. Aim for trade wagon tokens. Stay away from pigs and cows. lol.
    Unless you are inclined toward leading the board.

Adding: You know that daily goal that comes up to get fangbeast? Ignore that one. You can use up too many energy just looking for them to spawn.
    Let that goal go away. Let it go.....🎶🎶
    Last edited by riverly; 12-27-21 at 01:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Does anyone remember if Hansel and Gretel from the Candy quest give shield tokens? I am eager to finish that storyline this year, but don’t want to trigger a 300 hit fight without tokens.
    As I was not thinking and was trying to finish up that storyline, I triggered Hansel and Gretel just when I almost had the total number of points I needed for the satyr. I can honestly say that they only give the leader board points/ points toward the 2300 number of points necessary for the satyr and no troll tokens of any sort.

Does anyone know how much energy drops for armored stuffed fangbeast & how often? Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Does anyone know how much energy drops for armored stuffed fangbeast & how often? Thanks.
    Armored Stuffed Fangbeast - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This Fangbeast is on its way into a food-coma! Visit them for Energy.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Mythic Research Center
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 1165 Gems // 75 Troll Token, 50 Prime Cut, 35 Light Armor
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Energy (20, 40), Direwolf Milk
    Events: Beast Master - November 2021
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Collection: 7200 minutes // 120 hours // 5 days
    Coll. Speed-up: 480 Gems
    Cap: 1 (2)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112924
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast