Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Here We Go A Caroling - 2021 December 22

Farm Supplier
    I am only getting topiary animals, the fir tree and the anchor! I know it's supposed to be random but I never get the bonus pet in these events and no matter how many I submit I never complete the set! Massively disappointed storm 8.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-28-21 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Removed sentence

Executive Chef
    I think I have my mind made up but I 2nd guess myself all that time. Hmm.... thinking about it again. Regardless I'll need to have make a decision by 2pm today if I'm going to just spend all that money on farm story 2. So if I choose to spend it here, I have more than enough time for collections to be turned in.

If I do it, I'll be able to turn in 100 collections. However I would only do it for another flytrap... and I am scared and unsure if I'll be able to get it due to no confirmation on if it's only 1 flytrap per farm or if there's a chance a 2nd one will drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    I am only getting topiary animals, the fir tree and the anchor! I know it's supposed to be random but I never get the bonus pet in these events and no matter how many I submit I never complete the set! Massively disappointed storm 8.
    Yeah... maybe not now. If you weren't able to get it after the increase like 3 other people have (publicly on forum) been able to, I don't think I'll chance all that money to try and get a 2nd one. Especially with no confirmation if you can only get 1 flytrap per farm or if there's chance a 2nd one could possibly drop. As I would only do it to try and get another flytrap - nothing else.

Same for me no FLYTRAP

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    It is the same for me. I got 20 winter topiaries!!!
    Thanks a lot storm8, this is really really random?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I only want the first two items in the goal prize list so fingers crossed! I have everything else in the prize list..
    I?ve gotten 9 topiary cows and 7 topiary sheep and that?s about it!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslara View Post
    It is the same for me. I got 20 winter topiaries!!!
    Thanks a lot storm8, this is really really random?
    All topiaries for me too. How many topiaries does one person need?!
    I don’t even want the fly trap. I just want the two different caroling pairs of penguins. That’s it.

Does anyone know…if I gather all the ingredients needed to keep making the crafts now, …will I be able to keep crafting when the event is over? If there is the option to extend button, that is.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    All topiaries for me too. How many topiaries does one person need?!
    I don’t even want the fly trap. I just want the two different caroling pairs of penguins. That’s it.

Does anyone know…if I gather all the ingredients needed to keep making the crafts now, …will I be able to keep crafting when the event is over? If there is the option to extend button, that is.
    It ends at nine pm eastern daylight savings time which is just about four hours from time of this post.
    There is no option to extend available.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It ends at nine pm eastern daylight savings time which is just about four hours from time of this post.
    There is no option to extend available.
    Ok, thanks. I?ve had the option to extend button come up for me before, on different events, but have never used it, so I didn?t know how it works.
    Last edited by segelj; 12-28-21 at 02:09 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    Ok, thanks. I?ve had the option to extend button come up for me before, on different events, but have never used it, so I didn?t know how it works.
    I have never had that option in this game.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yeah... maybe not now. If you weren't able to get it after the increase like 3 other people have (publicly on forum) been able to, I don't think I'll chance all that money to try and get a 2nd one. Especially with no confirmation if you can only get 1 flytrap per farm or if there's chance a 2nd one could possibly drop. As I would only do it to try and get another flytrap - nothing else.
    There is a limit of one Caroling Flytrap.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast