Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Here We Go A Caroling - 2021 December 22

Executive Chef
    I have looked at many farms and still haven't seen it.. maybe it's a problem with the flytrap one like there was with the mouse one last event.. I'm going to wait until I turn in again until I get confirmation on a problem or not

Executive Chef
    Can the fly trap please be confirmed or not.. I still have not seen this on anyone's farm! I would like to know if there's a issue with this one. I'm still not turning in again until I find this out

Executive Chef
    I have genuinely lost count on how many collections I've turned in now. I just know it's been enough to low-key start frustrating me for even continuing to waste my time and gems. Especially since I didn't think there was a chance I would even get it (the Caroling Flytrap) back when this first started. What makes me think any different right now? The event will eventually end in a little over two days and I still probably won't have the flytrap when this is over. If I keep going, I probably won't have any gems either when this is over as well.

Executive Chef
    Have you seen the flytrap on anyone's farm yet? Because I still haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I have genuinely lost count on how many collections I've turned in now. I just know it's been enough to low-key start frustrating me for even continuing to waste my time and gems. Especially since I didn't think there was a chance I would even get it (the Caroling Flytrap) back when this first started. What makes me think any different right now? The event will eventually end in a little over two days and I still probably won't have the flytrap when this is over. If I keep going, I probably won't have any gems either when this is over as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Have you seen the flytrap on anyone's farm yet? Because I still haven't.
    No, and I've visited at least 60 neighbours within the last hour, because I've had a bit of time to today. However I did find someone who didn't have the Mice Photographer when I visited them last week, and now they have two of them when I visited them within this last hour.

Executive Chef
    Still haven't seen it yet.. hopefully they will confirm if it's indeed a problem with it like there was last event with the mice photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Okay thanks.. drop rate must be low
    low is an understatement on my farm. It has been DAYS since I got one. Something is definitely wrong. Thx

Executive Chef
    Can you please confirm if there is a problem with the flytrap dropping??

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I've confirmed that the Passion Fruit Vines are correctly dropping Lucas' Tunes.

Executive Chef
    Until there's possibly confirmation regarding the drop rate of the flytrap, I will wait to turn in more collections. Though I will continue crafting the collectibles to turn in, even using more gems speeding their wait time up.

I hope I can get 2 of them (the Caroling Flytrap) like someone was able to get with the 2 Mice Photographers, but right now I'll even just take 1 flytrap at this point. I would say if the drop rate is increased and there is chance I could potentially get 2 like they did, I would possibly spend 100-115 dollars into the value packs and then another 15 on a 530 gem pack to try and get 2. However, I wouldn't do it until I at least have one of the Caroling Flytraps.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 12-27-21 at 11:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    Doesn't look like they are going to confirm it

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Until there's possibly confirmation regarding the drop rate of the flytrap, I will wait to turn in more collections. Though I will continue crafting the collectibles to turn in, even using more gems speeding their wait time up.

I hope I can get 2 of them (the Caroling Flytrap) like someone was able to get with the 2 Mice Photographers, but right now I'll even just take 1 flytrap at this point. I would say if the drop rate is increased and there is chance I could potentially get 2 like they did, I would possibly spend 100-115 dollars into the value packs and then another 15 on a 530 gem pack to try and get 2. However, I wouldn't do it until I at least have one of the Caroling Flytraps.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast