Thread: Christmas Sale

Rhino Keeper

Christmas Sale

Is this the Christmas Sale that is on now? No GPDs and not much for islands. Quite a few winter dragons.

Can't view or reply to the sale thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Is this the Christmas Sale that is on now? No GPDs and not much for islands. Quite a few winter dragons.

Can't view or reply to the sale thread.
    I am assuming that this is the Christmas sale. Many of the dragons on sale are holiday type. No champion type dragons, either, I don't think. Very few habitats on sale. I'm surprised. Couldn't they bring out *all* the Christmas habitats? I'm also wondering if there will be a New Year's sale. I don't think I'll be buying anything, really, except maybe 1 or 2 habitats. Kind of relieved for my wallet.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed on the wallet. I found 1 dragon I didn't have that was cheap this sale. I tend to not waste gold as much lately, just too expensive given that android isn't updated and I never know when. Perhaps there will be a NY's sale. I at least have a little space gained from black Friday sale so can keep playing.