Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2021 Dec. 21 - Holiday Sales (14 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2021 Dec. 21 - Holiday Sales (14 Days)

14 Day Holiday Sale

*image*

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

Executive Chef
    A lot of tables for sale, but only one chair on sale! The decorations was nice though! I bought a lot I didn't already have.

Well, depending on what you wanted, you may or may not like this sale.

If you wanted Christmas floor decorations, this is a decent sale. Much better than the last Christmas sale. In spite of course, the widely requested North Pole Express. An inclusion of a greatly requested item would always make a sale so much sweeter. No Gingerbread stuff either unfortunately.

If you wanted Christmas flooring, wallpaper, chairs or tables, this isn't a great sale, there aren't much options.

And well, as for non-Christmas items, not much is here besides the Barista Counter. Which I am so happy to see back after a long time when I missed out.

But, it is a Christmas sale, so I am not surprised there are not much non-Christmas related items here. That's fine, I'll suggest some stuff like the Eiffel Tower, Ferris Wheel, Candy Carousel and Bounce House in Spring, that's appropriate for a general sale by then.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just a bit dissapointed that there's pretty much only Christmas/holiday stuff offered in the sale. But then again, as @blossomingsakura above mentioned, it is a Christmas sale, so fair enough. Also I expected to see removed crates and boxes, which didnt happened. Usually they always appear during holiday sales. S8 could have brought back at least winter/christmas related ones...
    Bought a lot of smaller floor deco, but also Chimney Dive and Santas seat though. I really wanted them so I'm very happy about that! Thank you S8

Executive Chef
    The Elf Bake Shop has made a return. and the Gingerbread Tables. Which is nice, may eventually grab out the Santa's Workshop again or something. I couldn't back in 2018 when it was offered then.

I have a neighbour who had the Chimney Dive, I'll look at it again and decided from there if I should get it or not.

I will 100% grab some of the Toboggan Trails and the Snowy Door though.

I would've liked seeing the North Pole Express, but at the current moment I am just (personally) glad that this sale is somewhat better than what last years was.

Executive Chef
    Too bad they didn't include the 'Santa's Sack' from the Ornament Crate or all the items for that matter, that's the item I wanted most.

Disappointing once again no new expansions, at this point those that play from long ago only have goals to look forward to.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Too bad they didn't include the 'Santa's Sack' from the Ornament Crate or all the items for that matter, that's the item I wanted most.

Disappointing once again no new expansions, at this point those that play from long ago only have goals to look forward to.
    The Santa's Sack from the Ornament Crate is a bit big. I have it in mine and it wasn't easy finding a place for it. I have had a lot of nice comments about it though.

Yeah I'm like you with the expansions. I'm desperate for some. I have to pick and choose which items to put out or leave in storage. I'd love another 5 or 6 of expansions. That would be enough, at least for a while lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to have chairs to go with the tables. Why only put one of the chairs up for sale.. thought I was going to be able to buy some of the tables that's for sale until I checked the chairs tab.. smh
    Last edited by Lapetshop7; 12-22-21 at 01:03 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    It would be nice to have chairs to go with the tables. Why only put on of the chairs up for sale.. thought I was going to be able to buy some of the tables that's for sale until I checked the chairs tab.. smh
    I have flagged this over to ask if the chairs/tables/counters can be offered in sets. Currently awaiting a response from the team.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Thanks hopefully they add them!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I have flagged this over to ask if the chairs/tables/counters can be offered in sets. Currently awaiting a response from the team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast