Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Talk of the Town - 2021 Dec 21 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    In the Team Lava Days - Gem sales were came few and far between. When Team Lava put up Gems for Sale, it was a big deal to the players.
    Now, with Storm 8 - Gems are constantly up for sale every other day, or so it seems.
    The thinking behind that is to make the players buy their gems for sale, so the players can finish the goals.

#2. - To Jump to 40 Parts to Build One Oven is Another Gem Orientated Gimmick.
    To Soften the Blow - Why Couldn't Storm 8 Slowly Increase the Goals.

#3. - Why was Restaurant Story goals put back to normal, but not Bakery Story's?

Host(ess)
    Strawberry Napoleon display looks pretty pathetic and inadequate
    Just got to last recipe and mine says serve 38 instead of 40 - equally lame 😒

Did they honestly think that 38 of the 10 hour recipe instead of 40 would make a difference? If you're gonna do something, you do it at the start so everyone can benefit! A lot of my neighbours are quitting and some have just given up on goals. Storm8's corporate greed is going too far, bring back the original goals. The good old days when goals were 30 days long and actually had decent looking prizes. If you can't produce something of good quality in a short time frame, then lengthen the goal times!

Host(ess)
    I can finish the increased goal demands by purchasing 5 ovens for the first goal.
    6 ovens for the second goal.
    And, play constantly throughout the day, during my not busy times.
    I still resent the increased goal parts to build one oven.
    As a former poster commented, "This is now a Goal Orientated Game."

Executive Chef
    Off topic question. Where’s the new calendar for goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Is simple: we need more days to finish the goals or decrease the number of recipes. If not this is always a frustrating game to play.

I don't like how many recipes have to be completed. Really 40-10 hour recipes, that's ridiculous. I always complete the goals but barely completed the last one and probably won't complete this one. PLEASE BACK TO REASONABLE # OF RECIPES TO COMPLETE

New Resident
    They don't respond to emails, they just close our request but yet they are not reading our posts. Change the goals back to the way they were, less quantities. People work and can't be on the game 24/7. It's ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    So we don?t have any idea when the next goal starts? I?m assuming it starts Thursday at 12 pacific but not sure, I want to be able to know so I can hold gifts

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    So we don?t have any idea when the next goal starts? I?m assuming it starts Thursday at 12 pacific but not sure, I want to be able to know so I can hold gifts
    We're never 100% sure when the next goal will be but I did create a new Speculation Calendar for the first half of 2022 (link in my signature below). Assuming the schedule isn't changed, then it should be accurate to when the goals will start.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345