Thread: SALE: Holiday Sale - 21 Dec 2021

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

SALE: Holiday Sale - 21 Dec 2021

Holiday Sale - 14 Days

Borrowing the formatting of previous sale posts from AnnirasSweets to keep things consistent

TABLES:
    Spoiler: show

CHAIRS:

COUNTERS:

WALLPAPERS:

FLOOR TILES:

WALL DECOS:

FLOOR DECOS:

NO EXPANSIONS OR BOXES ON SALE
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-23-21 at 01:14 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I like this sale, but I’m a little bit surprised that the red stoves; magic stove, magic grill and magic oven are not for sale. I wanted to buy a couple depending on the price. Those ovens are normally for sale on the holidays like Christmas and during Black Friday and in the last three sales it was not offered.

Nightclub Owner
    @Pixie - here's the pop-up for the sale:

EDIT (PG) - Added to main post, thank you!

Christmas Sale 2019 was the one w/ all the Christmas items. I feel like since then, the selection has decreased a lot in all departments. I feel a bit silly suggesting non-Christmas items for this one �� It seems like RS hasn't had non-Christmas items in Christmas sales for 3 years now. I'll know better next time. I also feel like Black Friday sale crossed into this one a bit there were Christmas items there not included in this sale like the Elf Workshop

One thing I will always appreciate though is the fact that the "gem" items are getting cheaper. The Holiday Choir was 48 gems in Christmas 2019 sale - now it's 20 gems. I don't know if this is because Stom8 is discounting these items much lower than before making them a better deal, or if the base price of these items in their head are decreasing. Whichever the case is, it is good because gems are not easy to obtain w/o spending real cash, especially for Lvl 99 users who have mastered almost all the recipes.

New Resident
    The coin items are not on sale... Missed the time when all Christmas and winter related items (both the coin items and gem items) will be re-released during Christmas...

Executive Chef
    Disappointing, nothing for me to buy because I already own all the Christmas items.

The holidays suggestion threads at this point are useless, not a single thing in my list made it to the sale.

Also, I did not get any pop-up for the Christmas sales in bakery or restaurant.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE