Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 18 Dec 2021: Returning Items (Recipes + Appliances)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeanneMcKenna View Post
    Does anyone know how long these will be available for? I really like the dragon tiles but I don't have enough money for my whole bakery. Can a mod please help us confirm it? Thanks.
    I dont think they are going to stay forever. We used to get them for limited time during the holiday season in the past years so I guess it will be the same this time.

P.S. Im not a moderator or S8 team member and wouldnt want to confuse anyone here or spread false information. It?s just my guess based on how it used to be in the past.
    Last edited by kob678; 12-21-21 at 07:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8-please don’t take the re-released recipes away! The game has had sooooo many negative changes recently. This is the first time in a few years that people actually seem excited about the game again. So much joy has been taken away with the goal format and ugly flat, brown recipes. The older recipes are beautiful! Even burnt toast looks great when presented on a pedestal instead of flat on a tray.

PLEASE LET US KEEP THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT HAS COME ALONG IN THE GAME IN RECENT HISTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by RaeanneMcKenna View Post
    Does anyone know how long these will be available for? I really like the dragon tiles but I don't have enough money for my whole bakery. Can a mod please help us confirm it? Thanks.
    If I understood well Ms.Elsa's comment (see the quote in 1st post) - only seasonal stuff will be eventually removed.
    The stuff that was limited for android should stay, including dragon tiles.
    You can sort limited stuff here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Mod Note:

Hi all,

This thread was merged to streamline the discussion about the new returning recipes and appliances in Bakery Story, since there were multiple threads on the same topic. (Please note that however inadvertently, even if players create multiple threads on the same topic without realizing, it does violate forum rules regarding duplicate threads).

When threads are merged, posts get sorted by date so the new thread displays them in the correct chronological order. Therefore, if you posted in one of the threads prior to the merge, your post will be sorted at the time it was posted regardless of the thread.

Per a CM's post in the Restaurant Story thread:

Hope that clears up the situation a bit Enjoy the returning items!

--Pixie

New ovens and recipes on the basic oven. Is this for real? Or is it a bug in the game?

I also have the podium cake but it’s locked, how do I unlock it?

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    I also have the podium cake but it’s locked, how do I unlock it?
    The Podium Cake wasn't one of the new recipes. We've always had it. It's probably locked for you because you haven't reached the level it unlocks at.

Please see the following thread for info regarding the Lunar New Year sale:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...le-2021-Jan-29
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieTeddy View Post
    I also have the podium cake but it?s locked, how do I unlock it?
    Can?t unlock it, you had to play the world games event back in 2012 to unlock it. In case your curious about the 2012 event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?31973
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Can?t unlock it, you had to play the world games event back in 2012 to unlock it. In case your curious about the 2012 event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?31973
    I had it unlocked and even made it a couple of times last week and now it’s on my counters but locked in the oven so I cannot make it anymore. Could this be a glitch?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skystarry View Post
    I had it unlocked and even made it a couple of times last week and now it’s on my counters but locked in the oven so I cannot make it anymore. Could this be a glitch?
    I'll flag this over and ask the team to weigh in.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Thank you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345