Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18 Dec 2021: Returning Items (Recipes + Appliances)

If you play usual goals, it is better to buy 2 of each santa, healthy, world and 1 marzipan.
    It will give you 7 occupied slots and you'll be able to complete next 15days goal and then renew your requests to get a.m.ovens from boxes to use them.
    You need 20 parts for each healthy and world, 24 for Santa and 30 for marzipan.
    You can get max 40 in one day.
    And since next Tuesday you'll have to spend all 40 to build goal ovens until you have enough (especially with new serving qtties raised recently).
    So you can calculate out of this how many boxes you can keep out unbuilt to get in time with the goal.

In case you don't do goals- you can buy limited ovens in whichever qtty you wish. Moneywise optimal wd be 4 Santa's, 2 of each Healthy and World, and 1 Marzipan.

In the meanwhile, I wd rather worry to master as many as possible recipes re-released for basic oven. Nobody knows when will it be over, but while separate ovens and their recipes will stay with you - basic oven recipes will just disappear

PS: The list of re-released stuff is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113129
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 12-19-21 at 05:06 AM.

They added these items to the standard oven
    Does anyone know if they will just be for Christmas time? I don't have enough time to master them all

Instant pudding 5 mins
    PB chocolate cake 30 mins
    Gymnastic cake 19 hrs
    Holiday waffles 2 hrs
    Heart toast 3 hrs
    Brawny muffin 4 hrs
    Waghasi 2 hrs
    Mochi Ice cream 4 hrs
    Dango ice cream 8 hrs
    Well Done Toast 8hrs
    Soccer cake pops 3 hrs
    Cherry muffin 12hrs

Juju: wagashi, mochi, dango, soccer - if they're new for you, means you play on android device

There were times when iOS got all new stuff forever automatically with each update, but android had to download special version of the game to get it in your account...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    There's no special need to buy so many ovens
    When you master all recipes, the profit you will get from selling them should cover the cost of ovens:
    Santa's oven: mastery profit $618K. Decrease $40K for each oven - you will get how much profit they will give you.

These two are worse:
    World games: mastery profit $331K - minus $50K for each oven.
    Healthy sweets: mastery profit $381K - minus $50K for each oven.
    (4 ovens each - and profit is less than cost)

And Marzipan - it only has 1 recipe, mastery profit $80K. 2 ovens sd be enough to cover their cost and to stay in plus

Of course, you can keep doing recipes after you've mastered them, but only imagine how many of them you'll have to cook just to get back your money for buying 18 of them! ))

As to disappearance: ovens can of course disappear from the market. But once you've bought the box - it's yours forever. Not only can you cook and master later - you can build them later! Once the box is in your bakery - you can ask for parts whenever you want, when you even cannot buy more coz they're removed from the market.
    The only thing you sd take into account- how many free slots you have left for making usual goals.
    Because you cannot store the box - only fully built oven from it. Box you can either keep out until built or sell - but if you sell the box, the oven is gone and you cannot buy it anymore if it's not on the market.

Appliances profitability info, tap show after spoiler:
    Spoiler: show

Good points.

However I am not worried about profit in the long run, or if I've already mastered them - at least on that particular bakery.

For all 18 Santa ovens, It come up to 720k, and 360k for the Marzipan ovens. For a total of 1,080,000 coins. I think I'll build about 15 of both instead of the 18 I was initially planning for the reason being, the areas I would want both in, it wouldn't need more than 15 each. Also a total of 900k instead of a million. Which will save me 180k coins if I did that amount instead.

I think I'll have to worry about the opposite of that though, like how the cost of it will affect me currently and now. Instead of in the long run as I'm not worried about getting profit from these personally.

Just now as there will (most likely) be a sale soon, and there might be some coin things I need like possible tables they may offer that I want + whatever else. And won't have enough money for at the time due to me buying into them ovens before. Though if it comes down to it, I would only buy into the Santa's Ovens if I had to choose between the 2. As there's 3 recipes on it instead of just the 1 on the Marzipan Oven.

I hope we get official word from Storm8 though, that if they're permanete or not and if they aren't, how long they'll stay on the market. So if they are I can worry about the sale first.

Anyways, a great and informative graphic, thank you.

Executive Chef
    There’s also Heart toast and well done toast on regular oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Vana, for all that stuff. You?re always so helpful.

I pray daily about the situation. I know you know what I mean. 🙏🙏🙏

Rhino Keeper
    Good thing I already had Santa and Marzipan ovens, plus have all the Christmas recipes on the Basic oven mastered....
    Only need to build World Games oven and Healthy sweets machine hehe... Will be building like 3 of each may be. It's great they brought them back but I need to let some cash flow in before the goal starts on tuesday....

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    Thank you, Vana, for all that stuff. You?re always so helpful.

I pray daily about the situation. I know you know what I mean. ������
    Always welcome, Kay. And thank you! Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Good thing I already had Santa and Marzipan ovens, plus have all the Christmas recipes on the Basic oven mastered....
    Only need to build World Games oven and Healthy sweets machine hehe... Will be building like 3 of each may be. It's great they brought them back but I need to let some cash flow in before the goal starts on tuesday....
    Same here, and enough parts accumulated for them through the years!
    I only worry if I'll get in time to master Gymnastic Cake on basic oven... 19hrs, and the goal starts in 36... If it will be removed then - no chance.
    It doesn't look so, of course: stuff in restaurant story reappeared in same time, and the next goal there will be only on Thursday. So maybe we'll have more time to get all this wonderful things done
    Well, anyhow. Mods will be back from weekend soon, they'll help us to clarify the terms

Also 3 types of new cookies in basic oven, wagashi, mochi and dango
    Last edited by coffeebeams; 12-20-21 at 09:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    This is great news indeed, however I wish they?d make the dishes more profitable, to sort of make up for the breakneck speed of the goals. Being back Molten Lava Cake :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast