Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18 Dec 2021: Returning Items (Recipes + Appliances)

Hi!! Which ones are the released ovens? And where are the additional recipes o.o? I'm having some trouble finding them all o.o Does anyone knows if we have a limited timeframe to build those ? I'm also excited, it's getting kinda boring with only 3 recipes you are unable to upgrade and enjoy and the new goal conditions are also making it difficult when you try to play but have a life as well x.X

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    It's the same as the basic white oven, just prettier.
    Marzipan oven only has one recipe.
    Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Does anyone know how many appliances were released in total? Everyone's varies depending on when they played, took breaks etc.

Also, how many new recipes on the basic oven stove? Someone said eight, I saw a few I mastered and still have four available.

And finally, LOL, does anyone know how long the appliances and or the recipes will be available?

If a moderator is available can you please address this? Much thanks, K♡

I have Fireplace oven, world games oven, healthy sweets, marzipan oven and santas oven.

And recipes - instant pudding, pb choc cake, gymnastic cake, holiday waffles, heart toast, brawny muffin, well done toast and cherry muffin but now have molten lava and love muffins locked at the end which is annoying.

I still have to complete the gymnastic cake, mastered all the others.

Hope this helps

Executive Chef
    Oh my! I never would have expected any of this to ever come back again.

Even the Nutcracker in the decor section did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6DEEF8F2-E412-4216-A3EE-573A7847D60A.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	61645

I think I'm about to build 18 of the Santa Oven and the Marzipan Oven before they possibly disappear. Already built two of the Santa's Ovens, and will have a 3rd one built sometime today on my main bakery.

Wow what a nice surprise! If possible (monetary wise) I think I'll build both within the next two weeks in case they're not here to stay on the general market. As I don't want to take risk otherwise in the case that they aren't..

The Claus Cupcake is a bit funny with the legs sticking out

Name:	F7A5B4D2-BCBE-45DB-B018-375E1DFC7AC4.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	425.2 KB 
ID:	61646

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Oh my! I never would have expected any of this to ever come back again.

Even the Nutcracker in the decor section did.

Name:	6DEEF8F2-E412-4216-A3EE-573A7847D60A.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	61645

I think I'm about to build 18 of the Santa Oven and the Marzipan Oven before they possibly disappear. Already built two of the Santa's Ovens, and will have a 3rd one built sometime today on my main bakery.

Wow what a nice surprise! If possible (monetary wise) I think I'll build both within the next two weeks in case they're not here to stay on the general market. As I don't want to take risk otherwise in the case that they aren't..

The Claus Cupcake is a bit funny with the legs sticking out

Name:	F7A5B4D2-BCBE-45DB-B018-375E1DFC7AC4.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	425.2 KB 
ID:	61646
    Oh I wish I had the nutcracker, looks cute - funny how everyone has different ovens etc available depending on when they started playing, one of my neighbours doesn’t have the world game oven available because they weren’t playing then but I have it available again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    The re-released ovens are a great surprise! Does anyone know what parts the Fireplace oven needs, or what it makes? I have checked every appliance guide I could find and it isn?t listed. Thanks!
    Fireplace Oven:
    5 Knob, 5 Gear, 5 Fuse, 5 Screw
    it cooks all of the same recipes as the Basic Oven

HTH!

The old dishes🍩 & old ovens🛠️ that I newly found last night

as the thread i typed could be stolen without any notice, i will never share any info again.
    Last edited by rover_a; 12-21-21 at 04:08 AM. Reason: never share info with this forum again

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I noticed also. Quite a nice surprise. I have a feeling that they will disappear either at the end of the current goal or end of December. Hopefully they'll be permanent but not getting my hopes up.
    Well, good for BS they brought old items back... The pool pie, Yule log, Holiday cupcakes are permanent so I think all the rest will be permanent too. I just wish Farm story will get the features BS is getting...

Yay! I had everything except world games stuff.

So basically the only thing I wd like to say is thanks for re-release!
    And the other only thing I wd like to discuss is when all this wonderful stuff will disappear?
    Because I can build and master separate ovens later, but there's no way I can master gymcake of 19hrs before running goal is over...
    Hope they will stay longer!

Could mods/staff try to clarify this one for us? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I think I'm about to build 18 of the Santa Oven and the Marzipan Oven before they possibly disappear.
    If possible (monetary wise) I think I'll build both within the next two weeks in case they're not here to stay on the general market. As I don't want to take risk otherwise in the case that they aren't..
    There's no special need to buy so many ovens
    When you master all recipes, the profit you will get from selling them should cover the cost of ovens:
    Santa's oven: mastery profit $618K. Decrease $40K for each oven - you will get how much profit they will give you.

These two are worse:
    World games: mastery profit $331K - minus $50K for each oven.
    Healthy sweets: mastery profit $381K - minus $50K for each oven.
    (4 ovens each - and profit is less than cost)

And Marzipan - it only has 1 recipe, mastery profit $80K. 2 ovens sd be enough to cover their cost and to stay in plus

Of course, you can keep doing recipes after you've mastered them, but only imagine how many of them you'll have to cook just to get back your money for buying 18 of them! ))

As to disappearance: ovens can of course disappear from the market. But once you've bought the box - it's yours forever. Not only can you cook and master later - you can build them later! Once the box is in your bakery - you can ask for parts whenever you want, when you even cannot buy more coz they're removed from the market.
    The only thing you sd take into account- how many free slots you have left for making usual goals.
    Because you cannot store the box - only fully built oven from it. Box you can either keep out until built or sell - but if you sell the box, the oven is gone and you cannot buy it anymore if it's not on the market.

Appliances profitability info, tap show after spoiler:
    Spoiler: show

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211219-121001_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	943 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	61649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211219-121053_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	922 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	61650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211219-121150_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	931 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	61651   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211219-121235_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	61652  
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 12-19-21 at 05:20 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast