Thread: Unable to sell Ice cream buildings & Tailor Shops which count against Town&Royal #s

Farm Supplier

Unable to sell Ice cream buildings & Tailor Shops which count against Town&Royal #s

Dear Castle Story/ I implore you to reconsider the classifications of these 5 buildings: Tiny Tailors,Ice Cream Cottages, Ice Cream Spires,& Ice Cream Watchtowers and Ice Cream Mountain.They currently are classified as Farm Houses,Cottages,royalSpires,Royal watchtowers $ cottage (mt.), respectively. During the quests that these were offered(we had to build them) there was no mention that they could not be sold. I traded 3 windmills and 2 farmhouses to be able to place the Tailor Shop on my board in the first 24 hours of quest . Many people complained in Forum that they couldn?t place this building? had to level up. I had bought 1 Tailor after selling 5 buildings. Well?.of course, CS reprogrammed the building so it didn?t count against town building limit. In fact, there was no limit! So, I promptly built aTotal of 10/ ten. Now during the Ice Cream quest, I built many surplus buildings, not realizing that they could not be sold ,yet they were counting against Town & Royal limits; I did NOT-sell buildings to add buildings. Yet now,I cannot buy the Winter buildings while they are on sale ( have waited a year for sale!)because I have surplus quest buildings. I am Ok / fine with the game?s caps, just don?t need/want 9 extra Tiny Tailor,5 extra IC cottages, 5 extra IC spires, & IC 4 watchtowers. Any chance, these buildings can be reprogrammed, so I can sell them back? Thanks for your help.

I went ahead and forwarded this request to the team - thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Did this ever get resolved? I'm also stuck with a bunch of useless buildings that i have no way to get rid of in order to build town buildings. In my case Tiny Tailors have made it so selling town buildings means i can never get any other town buildings back.

Rhino Keeper
    This is actually a problem on this my main account. Makes it easy to not buy gems
    because of gaping holes in kingdom caused by not being able to rebuild my town buildings that were previously there before being sold.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

I have not received an update yet. Thank you for your patience.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I have not received an update yet. Thank you for your patience.
    I opened a case but no resolution. Even if we could just get a list of all buildings that are being counted as town buildings but weren't sellable and could have support manually delete them from our castle upon request that would be a huge improvement. As is I am just unable to build any town building because I have no idea how many regular ones I would have to sell in order to even rebuild 1.

Very frustrating.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>