Thread: Unable to connect to Facebook

New Resident

Unable to connect to Facebook

I want to connect my app to Facebook but it says that for account security logging in from an embedded browser is disabled. I don't understand what this means. It's the first time with any app I've seen it. Can anyone help me?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is more than likely a setting you have on your device and/or FB. I'd suggest doing a search with your preferred search engine on the keywords you've mentioned. I did the same and gave some good results that might be helpful for you, but I'm not allowed to give you links to 3rd party websites.

This isn't a very active forum, but if anyone else has come across the same issue, please add your information below or send this player a private message if you need to send links as they are not allowed on the forum. Good luck!

New Resident
    I finally was able to connect my Facebook account with BS2, but now when I tap on the oven mitt or the envelope on the side to open the window to send and request quick serves, I get an error message that says "Unable to connect to Facebook please check your Internet connection." My Internet connection is fine. I'be tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and different Internet connections , but no luck. I tried googling it but couldn't find anything helpful. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Foxie; 12-27-21 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is more than likely a setting you have on your device and/or FB. I'd suggest doing a search with your preferred search engine on the keywords you've mentioned. I did the same and gave some good results that might be helpful for you, but I'm not allowed to give you links to 3rd party websites.

This isn't a very active forum, but if anyone else has come across the same issue, please add your information below or send this player a private message if you need to send links as they are not allowed on the forum. Good luck!
    its not very active because it hasn't ben updated/finished for 5 years for some reason they just let it die .........

I wish they would update this game or finish it. I just discovered it again after a few years and I seem stuck