Thread: Gem dispenser 💎💎

Gem dispenser 💎💎

I saw they brought some old ovens and recipes back, will they ever bring back the gem dispenser? Even if it’s only for a quick few days in a sale. When I bought mine several years ago, I was a a new player. I wish I would have bought several of them!! They would make a TON of money on this one item.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you get gems from it every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Do you get gems from it every day?
    You get 1 gem every 12 hours making it 2 gems per 24 hours. It's a slow process if you have 1 of them
    But if you buy multiple of them then it's more beneficial.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Can pretty much guarantee they will never bring it back. About 2 years ago, they allowed people to buy them but the next day they took all the new ones away saying they had put them in by accident. Of course, they didn’t refund the real money everyone had paid for them, they kept all of it and gave us gems in lieu of money. I was [removed swearing] as were most folks but is what it is. I used to buy a bunch of gems before that happened but now, if it needs gems, i just don’t get to have it. Oh well.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-22 at 04:40 PM. Reason: inappropriate language removed - see forum rules