Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re-released old stuff :: Dec.18 2021

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Once upon a time, Android players needed to play special editions of the game for certain content. The content is old and support is always being troubled with questions about it so as a gift to them and our players, the gate has been removed in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Happy holidays, Android players!

I recommend that you grab up and build the things you like because seasoned items from Halloween or etc will eventually be cycled out.

i don't know why my thread was absorbed by this thread. but i am unhappy about this😡 so i will not update it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    So I see my neighbors are asking me for parts belonging to appliances long removed from the market.
    I see also info about re-released recipes from basic appliances...
    Maybe some decor too?

Who finds what new in your game?

Help, I cannot collect it all, afraid to miss something as there's no usual timers indicated for limited stuff!

PS: And here's the general list:
    (except android limited recipes)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rover_a View Post
    i don't know why my thread was absorbed by this thread. but i am unhappy about this�� so i will not update it.
    This was done to consolidate the discussion into one thread, since multiple threads were discussing the same topic. (However inadvertently, even if players create multiple threads on the same topic without realizing, it does violate forum rules regarding duplicate threads).

When threads are merged, posts get sorted by date so the new thread displays them in the correct chronological order. I have added a mod note to the first post about this as well.

You are welcome to continue or stop posting in the thread post-merge.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-21-21 at 12:12 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I see the holiday ham has been re released. Anyone remember what appliance tat was originally in? What year it was originally released? Thanks!

It was a wonderful idea re-releasing these recipes and ovens. It?s very good because it gives us the chance to buy some of these terrific appliances. I wish the Pudding with currants could stay permanently in the game. I really like cooking that food but it?s probably going to go away in a few days. Also, I like the crepe escape recipe that was brought during or prior to Thanksgiving if I?m not mistaking. I know that most if not all, will be removed very soon.

Thank you for bringing all these recipes. I wish we could see more ovens in the future of past goals for sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    I see the holiday ham has been re released. Anyone remember what appliance tat was originally in? What year it was originally released? Thanks!
    Holiday ham is showing locked on mine

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Holiday ham is showing locked on mine
    The Holiday Ham and the fruitcake are locked for me too. It’s probably available only for the players who completed the goal.
    Last edited by Restaurant4576; 12-27-21 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restaurant4576 View Post
    The Holiday Ham and the fruitcake are locked for me too. It’s probably available only for the players who completed the goal.
    Mine are locked too. It would’ve been nice to have those unlocked. Make up for these disasters of goals. They’re hideous. I already have a full time job. Don’t need another one.
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

GOAL: Water Park Fun
    Would be nice to bring this goal back or put the items in this goal on sale ? it?s so many nice summer goals

Quote Originally Posted by Unique53 View Post
    GOAL: Water Park Fun
    Would be nice to bring this goal back or put the items in this goal on sale ? it?s so many nice summer goals
    Please put your suggestions for the Summer sale here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-%26%239969%3B

This thread is for discussion of an update that was released at the end of last year that brought back some old limited time recipes.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123