Thread: Candy Minions no longer dropping Troll Candy

Farm Supplier

Candy Minions no longer dropping Troll Candy

Good morning,

I'm on the last step of the Candy Kingdom thread and noticed that the Candy Minions are no longer dropping Troll Candy after they've been defeated. Can you please look into this since without those few pieces of Troll Candy they provide, I'm going to just miss reaching the 50 needed to complete the stage in the limited timeline available (I think I have 13 days left and 40 pieces to get, which I'll be close, but I think I'm going to just miss it given the drop rate out of the Troll Camp).

Thank you for checking on this for me.

The Troll Candy drops are not guaranteed from the Candy Minions and may require multiple tries in order to receive. Feel free to check out the Candy Kingdom thread here for tips and tricks. Good Luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Good evening and thank you for the reply,

I know it's not a guaranteed drop and is pretty rare, but I've just gone through a few thousand energy dedicated to only beating them and not a drop of even a single piece of Troll Candy ever since I got to this final step. Before then, I got them about one every 15-20 Minions - but now, I've battled well over 100 and not a single piece... so I suspect that rare drop has been removed at this final critical stage, so if you can double-check that it is still a possible drop, I would appreciate it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'd go further than 'pretty rare' into 'practically non-existent'... I think that in the scores of minions I defeated that troll candy only dropped a few times overall. I didn't really focus on that at all, mainly due to purchasing 2 candy trolls to eliminate the random factor which is my preference of playing style. I wouldn't even count on candy dropping at all from the minion at all and instead focus on not missing a collection from the Troll Camp. HungryGoblin would have checked whether or not the drop ceased for the last part but that's not normally how drops work - the minion either does or doesn't drop the item. I hope you finish in time and get the candy you need though... good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks SW! Normally I do too, and usually it hasn't been a problem completing events - but unfortunately, I was away on a fairly long road trip during much of this event and haven't been able to collect nearly as often as I would have liked, which has now put me behind the curve. But I'll keep trying the Candy Minions - I only need a handful I think, so we'll see...

Have a fantastic week and a wonderful Christmas season!!!