Thread: All I want for Christmas is the old style goals back?..please

Unhappy All I want for Christmas is the old style goals back?..please

These new style goals are horrible☹️

They are making us miserable and taking all the joy out of the game for a lot of us.

I have been playing BS for nearly 10 years and have always loved it and doing the enjoyable, stress free and manageable goals/challenges - what is going on? Why has it changed. Please can it change back?

All I want for Christmas is the old style of goals back. Please♥️

Please listen to us.

Many Thanks x

New Resident
    The new goals are barely to impossible to manage and 3 stoves are not nearly enough if you ever hope to complete the goals. I enjoyed this game in the past, but ridiculous goal amounts are making it less and less enjoyable. Everyone is talking about this and complaining. Please rectify this Storm8.

I feel you, 100%. I haven't managed to finish the last 3 goals, and prior that that, I haven't missed a goal in YEARS. I run a full time custom cake business and just don't have hours of free time to invest into playing with an iphone app. I, too, have been playing for 10 years, so I can relate to how hard it is to walk away - you really feel invested at this point. But ultimately this is a GAME, and no game should be this much stress, this much work, or take such a big chunk of time from your life. I made a post just yesterday about how the decorations setup is sucking the life from me. Now the goals are unachievable unless you set your clock and live, sleep, and breathe the game. The developers have never listened to user suggestions, so there's no reason to believe they will now. I feel like I'm getting a divorce (lol?). but I know in my heart it's time to leave Bakery Story. Sucks, though.

I agree with all the above complaints it will be a very sad day for me when I delete both bakeries

Put the game back to the way it was

I make a suggestion that you go back to the manageable game play or you're going to lose a lot of players, I have played for 11yrs

I agree with all of these. But has there been any answers to any of these requests? I also wish we could have a lot to the old styles back. The designs. This game is really nice, but it could improve.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RiettasPettas View Post
    These new style goals are horrible☹️

They are making us miserable and taking all the joy out of the game for a lot of us.

I have been playing BS for nearly 10 years and have always loved it and doing the enjoyable, stress free and manageable goals/challenges - what is going on? Why has it changed. Please can it change back?

All I want for Christmas is the old style of goals back. Please♥️

Please listen to us.

Many Thanks x

This.

Since i am a returning player i know how the old goals were like, New goals right now are time consuming, stressful, and impossible to beat.
    I agree with you 100%.