Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No fire on glass levels but game says the fire spread too much

No fire on glass levels but game says the fire spread too much

These issues have been happening on Level 834 and Level 870. Level 834 was possible with money but Level 870 is not. I play on Android but I got to see the level on iOS from a friend, and the levels seemed possible because powerups such as blasters and power bombs were stationed at the beginning of the level. Please update the levels like iOS on Android too. Already sent a ticket regarding the issue on Level 870. The ticket number is (removed by Moderator)
    You can so well notice the difference between the iOS and the Android versions of the level. The top picture is the Android version and the bottom one is the iOS version. I hope the problem can be fixed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jewel Mania_2021-12-13-10-26-29.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	61610

Name:	870.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	61611

These are the things that happen in Level 870 when you make the first and only available move on the Android version.

Name:	Jewel Mania_2021-12-13-10-26-35.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	61612

Name:	Jewel Mania_2021-12-13-10-26-37.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	61613
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-22 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Ticket number removed for privacy reasons

I still don't see the problem fixed yet. Nothing changed on the Android version of Level 870. Please tell me what is taking so long. Thank you.

Been almost 4 weeks since thread was posted. Why isn't this problem addressed?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There is support for this game and as you've logged a ticket with them you should continue to work with Support. I'll remove your number above as that's not allowed on the forum. Didn't pick that up till now.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There is support for this game and as you've logged a ticket with them you should continue to work with Support. I'll remove your number above as that's not allowed on the forum. Didn't pick that up till now.
    Already been 4 weeks since ticket was submitted. No reply from support yet.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As this is more of a game issue rather than an individual issue that only you are affected by then Support will have logged/escalated the information to S8. My experience is that some game update issues take a very long time to correct and some are not fixed at all. I'll ask S8 about this and if I have any other information will come back here and post.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    As this is more of a game issue rather than an individual issue that only you are affected by then Support will have logged/escalated the information to S8. My experience is that some game update issues take a very long time to correct and some are not fixed at all. I'll ask S8 about this and if I have any other information will come back here and post.
    I think all Android players who played long enough to reach this level is affected by this problem. I met another player on the Jewel Mania Discussion forum with the same problem.

A few months ago, I beat Lv.870 using an iOS device. However, the Android version of the level hasn't changed even after all these months. You just have to change the six isolated purple jewels into power bombs. Is this that difficult???
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 05-12-22 at 03:59 AM.

New Resident
    The number of power bombs that I can buy before the start is one or zero...

New Resident
    n' last update of android ver is a long, looooooooong ago...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast