Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No fire on glass levels but game says the fire spread too much

Quote Originally Posted by ochch577 View Post
    The number of power bombs that I can buy before the start is one or zero...
    If you see the iOS version of this level, the 6 isolated jewels are power bombs in default.

Quote Originally Posted by ochch577 View Post
    The number of power bombs that I can buy before the start is one or zero...
    Same thing is happening in Level 834. The iOS version of the level has blasters already put in the beginning of the level but the Android version does not. Also, after doing the first 2 moves in Lv.886 in Android, the jewels keep reshuffling and the bug happenes.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    Same thing is happening in Level 834. The iOS version of the level has blasters already put in the beginning of the level but the Android version does not. Also, after doing the first 2 moves in Lv.886 in Android, the jewels keep reshuffling and the bug happenes.
    i think android version can't collocate special jewels. this bug is happened in some 1400s levels, too.

and... can't get 3 stars at 254 level on android, but IOS version can get 3 stars easily.
    Last edited by sksk592409; 06-06-22 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sksk592409 View Post
    i think android version can't collocate special jewels. this bug is happened in some 1400s levels, too.

and... can't get 3 stars at 254 level on android, but IOS version can get 3 stars easily.
    But if you look at Level 599 and 600, magic Diamonds are placed default in the level..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    But if you look at Level 599 and 600, magic Diamonds are placed default in the level..
    I think that... Magic Diamond is not color-thing so that's okay. But blaster or Pb is colored...
    How to beat 826

Quote Originally Posted by sksk592409 View Post
    I think that... Magic Diamond is not color-thing so that's okay. But blaster or Pb is colored...
    If that's so, then I hope S8 will fix the problem.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for your patience while our team investigated and worked on this. The following levels were replaced 834, 870, 886, 985, 998 and the issue should now be resolved. Let me know if you need further help. Enjoy your weekend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12