Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

Farm Supplier
    Same!! As long as I can unlock all the recipes it's all I care about!!
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

New Resident
    Because of impossible 14 day goals I did quit right after Christmas but missed playing. So I just came back and I am only playing 5 day goals. No stress and enjoying game much more. Still hate having to go through entire parts list to get to basic parts but I just keep plugging along.

I don't think I will be able to complete this goal. That's not really an issue but because of all the overlapping goals and the number of items to cook for each has increased which had led to many of my friends to leave this game. This makes me sad storm8. I love this game, I really do and I want every goal item as well but it's such a shame I won't be. Maybe I have to quit as well..

I had 80 neighbors this morning ..then i went tipping and now I'm down to 54.26 of my neighbors quit the game for good.some of them had been playing for several years now.some were playing for over 10+ years.i know more players will follow suit and quit for good.this game gives anxiety instead of relaxation. Its just turned so sad.

I can?t see an easy way to post screenshots or links, but guys, go to the suggestions thread and see the post ?gifts need to be alphabetised? - this was first suggested EIGHT years ago.

Whilst you?re there also have a look at my suggestion for a subscription model to sort the gifting tab, give you a monthly gem allocation, allow 25/30 gifts per day and also remove adverts. What do you think? Would you pay for those benefits?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789