Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

I’m not sure what’s going on but it’s like we aren’t suppose to finish the goals anymore. They’ve made them impossible and a lot of good people are quitting bakery story and restaurant story. So sad.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would do a poll on how many people finish the goals. I know I cant no matter how hard I try.

Host(ess)
    I agree! The increased requirements have made it almost unattainable. #40 of 10-hour item means it would take 16 days minimum on an oven that requires #72 parts to build! It is making the game toxic and many are leaving because no longer relaxing. People are being forced to demand parts as gifts on posts where used to be that posts were jokes, well wishes, updates on families, etc.

Please return game to pleasantries by making goals attainable with only a few ovens and gifts are gifts not requirements!!! We want to relax, not be so stressed with multiple concurrent unattainable goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8fl View Post
    i agree! The increased requirements have made it almost unattainable. #40 of 10-hour item means it would take 16 days minimum on an oven that requires #72 parts to build! It is making the game toxic and many are leaving because no longer relaxing. People are being forced to demand parts as gifts on posts where used to be that posts were jokes, well wishes, updates on families, etc.

Please return game to pleasantries by making goals attainable with only a few ovens and gifts are gifts not requirements!!! We want to relax, not be so stressed with multiple concurrent unattainable goals!
    exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    I always reach the 10 hour recipes with 2 days or less to go. So its impossible.

Everything is unfinishable now. I’m off work due to an injury and even if I play all day long to finish stories from a few years ago I still can’t complete the news in time due to drop rates or not having finished a previous quest to get the final reward. It’s become a money grab to force people to purchase gems and special items consistently.

Fashion Designer
    I started the newest goal a day late and still finished a day before the goal ended. It's definitely doable and yes, I am a full time employee and have a kid to take care of after work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I started the newest goal a day late and still finished a day before the goal ended. It's definitely doable and yes, I am a full time employee and have a kid to take care of after work.
    Amazing! Do you use gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    Amazing! Do you use gems?
    Nope, I'm a F2P type of person and have been since the beginning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    how do you manage all those 2hours recipe with work? as someone whose full time work don't allow me to use my phone it's troublesome but then you give me hope on playing while doing full time work! thanks in advance for the advice.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast