Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

New Resident

Goals causing stress. Too difficult.

I am no longer enjoying BS. The goals are getting harder to achieve and are now overlapping adding to the stress. I think it's about buying more gems to complete goals. The world is in an economic crisis with rising fuel and cost of living. Many cannot afford gems. Games should reduce not increase stress. Missed out on my gift by 30 mins and was asked to pay 55 gems for it. No way! Please reduce goal targets or extend the time!

New Resident

Yes agreed. Goals too hard

I agree it's now a stress. Not a pleasure. I started a thread today about this before I saw yours.

New Resident
    Yep work and bills to pay so if this is a ploy to get people to buy more gems, it's not right.
    Buy gems Vs pay utility bills 🤨

I hate the goals running at the same time. Half my neighbors want goal parts for the 15-day goal and half want parts for the 5-day goal and it takes so long to scroll through all the gifts to find the one they want.

I?m tired of all the 2-hour recipes. They go on for days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppyblue75 View Post
    I?m tired of all the 2-hour recipes. They go on for days.
    1 and 2 hour recipes are my enemy!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Agreed!

New Resident
    Yes and those still collecting on 15 day goals are held back. Really silly to have the overlap. I think it's a move that is money motivated. You have to use gems to complete goals. I use 4 ovens in pt 1 and 5 in part 2. Sometimes 6. I've noticed not so many gift givers recently. Now this has become stressful.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehinde1 View Post
    Yes and those still collecting on 15 day goals are held back. Really silly to have the overlap. I think it's a move that is money motivated. You have to use gems to complete goals. I use 4 ovens in pt 1 and 5 in part 2. Sometimes 6. I've noticed not so many gift givers recently. Now this has become stressful.
    Also, if they expect us to collect a billion parts, they need to lift the cap off of how many gifts we can receive in a day.

Host(ess)
    I know I won’t finish the goals so I just try to get to the last recipe so they’re all unlocked.

New Resident
    Agreed @nia0079

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast