Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

I agree, I gave up on the last two goals. This game used to be fun, now it’s stressful

Quote Originally Posted by jesswile View Post
    It usually takes me many days to get through the first few ovens because I cannot check the game every 2 hours. I?ve found if the recipe takes 2 hours to make it will spoil 2 hours later (so you have 4hours). A lot of my neighbors don?t send me gifts, but it?s easy to obtain the little game pieces (idk what to call them) when you bake and then you go to the collectibles tab & redeem them for parts. Also, say you?re on the 2nd round of ovens. I?d keep baking for the goal, but also bake on the other goal ovens because you gain those game pieces. That helps me a ton! If you have a ton of money (& a few extra minutes) you can always bake a 2hr recipe then immediately cancel it and cook a 3hr one & keep going back and forth to get pieces to redeem for parts. Also, if you don?t have a ton of $$ put like 28 tables / chairs as close to your door as possible. I used to average about 25k every time I?d sleep and now I average about 65-75k. Feel free to add me: jesswile
    I have been around long enough that coins are not a problem. But I don't find the fun of cooking and cancel just to get the parts for building ovens. I tried that once and hated it since its just boring. And its not even the way they are designed for. If they made the goal impossible without using this method to build more ovens, all I can say is, that's a real disappointment on their development team.

Playing bakery story

I'm also playing but certainly not a goal player. I only like to cook and serve. And if I master all the the recipes in basic stove, I'll start cooking in basic oven and so on. Im a goal player in RS. Bakery is just my side entertainment and just avoid being stress.
    Last edited by Family_Love; 12-29-21 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Typo

I feel the same

Fashion Designer
    The amount of food required, then all the parts, is not fun. I'm getting stressed, which is not the idea. In the games I'm playing, I usually buy gems etc for myself as a birthday / Christmas gift. Not this year, not with these goals.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone actually pay attention to all the complaints or is it just a waste of time to even
    bother.

Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    I Don't quit..If like the goal prize, l just try to finish it.. if l don't like the goal prize, than l just ignore it.l use my time to cook 10 to 12 coins dish and built some old oven which l do not have...
    Same. I've only done 1 main goal since the changes. Every other prize was either cheap looking or boring. I just spend my time mastering recipes for gems. I do play the side goals tho! I actually really like those prizes. Plus, they're easy to complete.

Farm Supplier
    AGREED! I only JUST finished this goal with an hour or two left to spare...and I had to set alarms, get up in the night to get it done. This is becoming a job instead of something I really enjoyed in my SPARE time.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I cant do them. Didnt finish last time cant finish this time. I have enough stress in my life. This game use to be stress free
    I also dont wont dozens of locked ovens or recipes. Sad really

mill help you, add me Rage20744

Executive Chef
    I've been playing and provided resources for over 10 years as well. I have not been able to finish the new goals with the new format.

I'm about ready to leave Storm8 games.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast