Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

New Resident
    I honestly don?t know why everyone in this thread thinks the goals are too hard. The last goals were way too easy. The new goals are at least more challenging! All you need to do is buy more ovens and keep baking to get the pieces or whatever they are called. I have never spent money on this game or used gems to complete goals. I also don?t even play nearly as much as I used to and I?m still not having a problem with the goals

Quote Originally Posted by jesswile View Post
    I honestly don?t know why everyone in this thread thinks the goals are too hard. The last goals were way too easy. The new goals are at least more challenging! All you need to do is buy more ovens and keep baking to get the pieces or whatever they are called. I have never spent money on this game or used gems to complete goals. I also don?t even play nearly as much as I used to and I?m still not having a problem with the goals
    First I came to this post because I was unable to finish the last two. Was checking if anyone has issues like me.

There is the response for you:
    1) Most people cannot check the game very two hours for the first one in 3 recipes, which means they will have to wait for more oven to be made in order to complete it
    2) The second goal oven takes about 70ish parts to make. You can only gift and receive maximum numbers (which is about 40 i think) per day. So making more ovens are not really possible

This is suppose to be a casual game and they have many stuff like the tedious UIs and searching method requires overhaul, and yet they decided to just increase goal limited to make unnecessary "challenges" in a collatable game. For example, they would add a function to reopen some previous goals using either gems or coins to keep players like you busy while not impacting the current goal system. I see no point on making this adjustment not even on a "they want more money" basis.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with you! Been playing for 10 years and this last goal I was within 3 hours of completing. It?s too stressful anymore - pls listen to us loyal players and lighten up. I hate to quit but this isn?t fun anymore, you can?t do the goals and have a life too

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wtnvbakery View Post
    First I came to this post because I was unable to finish the last two. Was checking if anyone has issues like me.

There is the response for you:
    1) Most people cannot check the game very two hours for the first one in 3 recipes, which means they will have to wait for more oven to be made in order to complete it
    2) The second goal oven takes about 70ish parts to make. You can only gift and receive maximum numbers (which is about 40 i think) per day. So making more ovens are not really possible

This is suppose to be a casual game and they have many stuff like the tedious UIs and searching method requires overhaul, and yet they decided to just increase goal limited to make unnecessary "challenges" in a collatable game. For example, they would add a function to reopen some previous goals using either gems or coins to keep players like you busy while not impacting the current goal system. I see no point on making this adjustment not even on a "they want more money" basis.
    It usually takes me many days to get through the first few ovens because I cannot check the game every 2 hours. I?ve found if the recipe takes 2 hours to make it will spoil 2 hours later (so you have 4hours). A lot of my neighbors don?t send me gifts, but it?s easy to obtain the little game pieces (idk what to call them) when you bake and then you go to the collectibles tab & redeem them for parts. Also, say you?re on the 2nd round of ovens. I?d keep baking for the goal, but also bake on the other goal ovens because you gain those game pieces. That helps me a ton! If you have a ton of money (& a few extra minutes) you can always bake a 2hr recipe then immediately cancel it and cook a 3hr one & keep going back and forth to get pieces to redeem for parts. Also, if you don?t have a ton of $$ put like 28 tables / chairs as close to your door as possible. I used to average about 25k every time I?d sleep and now I average about 65-75k. Feel free to add me: jesswile

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesswile View Post
    We have lives. Jobs, stuff to do. Many people cannot play games at work. Younger people have kids and are busy with all the stuff kids require. Plus cooking and cleaning and seeing friends and visiting older people, etc. BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

People are busy and simply cannot finish. I made a serious effort and still was a an hour or two from completing the goal.

I am able to understand that you can finish in time. I hope that you can understand that others cannot.

Farm Supplier
    I hope they return things to the way they were...this is too stressful!

@jesswile

How long have you been playing this game?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    We have lives. Jobs, stuff to do. Many people cannot play games at work. Younger people have kids and are busy with all the stuff kids require. Plus cooking and cleaning and seeing friends and visiting older people, etc. BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

People are busy and simply cannot finish. I made a serious effort and still was a an hour or two from completing the goal.

I am able to understand that you can finish in time. I hope that you can understand that others cannot.
    I completely understand that everyone is busy. I have a new puppy, a full time job, house & car hunting, working out, cleaning, etc and I agree it is exhausting. Some days I play more than others, but I mostly play in between throws of playing fetch with my dog or right before bed. A few posts below I replied to someone about everything I use to help finish goals faster & that may help. You may already do those things.

New Resident
    Just over a year. I started when covid was bad & I couldn?t go see friends & family. I obviously played much more then, but I don?t play much anymore. Usually less than 20mins a day max because life is so busy. I used to be super good at gifting & tipping, but I realized I spent like an hour each day doing that so only the loyal neighbors get the tips/gifts, but I don?t focus on that anymore.

@LegendSquidEndy

Rhino Keeper
    Agree! The current goals are more like a job. Not everyone can cook 2-hours dishes all day

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast