Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    how do you manage all those 2hours recipe with work? as someone whose full time work don't allow me to use my phone it's troublesome but then you give me hope on playing while doing full time work! thanks in advance for the advice.
    When I'm doing my two hour recipes, I have a max of three ovens built since it's too early for me to get enough parts to create more than that. Usually I'm working with just two ovens. So I just need to schedule out a 1, max 2 minute break since I only have to work with 1-2 ovens. This means I get a glass of water, take a restroom break, take my lunch hour, or whatever is convenient and available to me once every 4 hours for me to play the game. And by 4 hours I mean that two hour recipes means I have two more hours after the recipe is done for me to get to it before it spoils. Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    I have resigned to only unlocking the last recipe. I do not try to win any longer. Less stress but still annoying because I remember how relaxing this game use to be. Sorry storm8 but you wont be getting any money from me.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I have resigned to only unlocking the last recipe. I do not try to win any longer. Less stress but still annoying because I remember how relaxing this game use to be. Sorry storm8 but you wont be getting any money from me.
    Same here. I work to unlock recipes. I have been playing for over 10 years and don't care if I miss the final goal prize. I have so much in storage and 2 or 3 of some items.

Agree with everything said! STORM8! PLEASE LISTEN AND CHANGE!😔

Farm Supplier
    I AGREE!! WE need longer goal times and for them to delete old parts we will never use again. They won't listen tho.
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Nope, I'm a F2P type of person and have been since the beginning.
    Was it a five day goal?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Same! No more money from me either!

Farm Supplier
    I hate to send old parts, have to scroll until the end to search the particular parts..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    I hate to send old parts, have to scroll until the end to search the particular parts..
    YES!!!!! I wish they could and would add a search bar or SOMETHING!

Completely agree!

I think it's very hard for people to play when they are busy with work, school, family, etc.

Plus, I think that overlapping 5-day and 14-day goals is SO tough (there is just too much work to do!) and it's also just getting boring. You either have 1 hour, 3-hour, and 8-hour recipes for the 5-day goal.

Or you have 2 hour, 3 hour, and 5 hour recipes on the first goal oven, and then you get 2 hours, 7 hours, and 10 hours. It's annoying. I would like some variety in the hour counts of the recipes, PLEASE. The goals have been like this for months (years??) and the app is so slow, and there are tons of ads, and it's just... not making me happy the way it used to.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast