Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

Rhino Keeper
    Havent finished the last 3

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto. Also a long time player of BS, RS, DS, CS. ALL of these games’ difficulty levels have increased! Quit RS and DS. BS was my first exposure to gaming as I am not a young player. I continue to play BS and CS but not as devoted anymore. The current format in BS is ridiculous. I agree with all of the posts. Please change it back. Get rid of unnecessary parts too.

Rhino Keeper
    I am loosing quite a few neighbors because they cannot complete the goals. The most recent said that the game wasn?t fun anymore. I expect her to drop out soon. I think I understand the purpose of all this but you will loose more than you will gain. I?m still here only because I don?t want to loose some of my neighbors.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Im so bummed! I lost two of my best neighbors this week when the new goal came out and the requirements weren?t lowered. These were two longtime players that know how great this game used to be. That is the 3rd neighbor I?ve lost since requirements were changed

I agree, very stressful now

Rhino Keeper
    I finished goal having 3 of each oven. The key is as soon as a recipe finishes take the few seconds to go in and make new recipes. Otherwise this may not be the game for some because it does require time.

I Agree with everyone here. Used to love this game but now with the impossible new goals it’s terrible, many of my neighbors quit, and I haven’t been able to complete these new goals ever since the increase.

New Resident
    This really is stressful. Been playing for many years but haven't finished any goals since the increase. Can't believe how they just don't care.

I don't have a full time job. I work from home and have 24 hour access to the game. I don't have kids or dogs. My life isn't even that busy and I devote way more time to this game than is sanely reasonable and I haven't been able to finish a single goal since they've increased the recipe count.
    Last edited by therealneo; 04-05-22 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Mistake

Great! And now they've shortened the days to complete the goal from 15 days to 14 days. What a mess and a royal bug off to all the loyal, long time players. Really? what is going on with this game?!?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast