Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

Rhino Keeper

I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

I cant do them. Didnt finish last time cant finish this time. I have enough stress in my life. This game use to be stress free
    I also dont wont dozens of locked ovens or recipes. Sad really

New Resident
    FWIW, they seemed to listen over in Restaurant Story. The 15 Day goals there are back to normal now

My guess is that the Minty Fresh goals were scheduled to release before they could do the same here. But we have a 5 Day goal after this one and a new 15 Day after that. We'll probably have to wait til then to see if tey make it normal again

pienso lo mismo

Rhino Keeper
    Agree! Been playing for ten years and it’s no longer fun. Used to be able to complete a 15 day goal in 11-12 days. Last two goals had only been one day left when completed. I literally have to scroll over 100 times to look through the floor items. There has to be an easier way. Why are the previous goal parts even still on the parts list? They should be removed after a few months. They can always list them again if needed. I’ve yet to see them reused for a new goal. Needing 72 parts to complete an oven is insane too. I could go on but won’t.

Agree

I?m with u.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I cant do them. Didnt finish last time cant finish this time. I have enough stress in my life. This game use to be stress free
    I also dont wont dozens of locked ovens or recipes. Sad really

New Resident
    I must agree with these posts. I haven?t been able to finish any goals in either bakery or restaurant. While I applaud trying to introduce new ovens, I find it disheartening that you have to cook 30 of one item. It takes days to finish. Not to mention it takes several days just to collect enough building components to complete one oven. Please re-evaluate

I agree it not worth the stress ��

Farm Supplier
    I Don't quit..If like the goal prize, l just try to finish it.. if l don't like the goal prize, than l just ignore it.l use my time to cook 10 to 12 coins dish and built some old oven which l do not have...

I have been playing this game for over 10 years and it's gone from fun to a full time job. Goals are impossible to meet and I too am thinking about quitting if things dont change for the better. And while Im here complaining, might as well get everything off my chest. There are people who have gem makers that do nothing to get gems. At the very least, let people get gems for watching videos. My videos disappeared when I decided to pay for gems one time. I swore I would never spend a dime again because they decided to punish me for giving them money…somebody needs to rethink that! And scrolling through your decorations to change the theme of your bakery takes forever. How about grouping things by holiday/season to make them easier to find. Also, dont make us start at the beginning when we have multiples of one item that is no longer available for purchase. If I have Christmas trees that are no longer available to buy, each time I place a tree in my bakery it starts me back at the beginning of the decorations so I have to scroll through everything to find the trees again. When you have played as long as I have and have as many decorations as I have it takes forever. Ok, I'm done…phew
    Last edited by LegendSquidEndy; 12-16-21 at 07:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the tree by two hours.

After the 1st, I am taking a break from these games.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast