Thread: Can't see Letters in invite Social field

Farm Supplier

Can't see Letters in invite Social field

This is the issue with Nightclub Story. I can't see the letters i type in when i try adding Neighbours.
    I use the Samsung Galaxy A32.
    Anyone else who hat this Problem?
    The game needs an update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211129-050526_Nightclub Story.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	61518  

Farm Supplier
    Can i at least get an answer? Support was no help. :/ they told me to post it here, so i did.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 12-23-21 at 04:13 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for posting. We will see what information we can get about this for you, but it may take a few weeks as it's the holidays. Please don't bump the thread again; if there is any update one of the moderators will post here, but be aware that this may not be able to be resolved.

I received advice from S8 for you. This game is not supported any more which is why Support sent you to the forum. This game is only available on Android and it may not be compatible with all Android devices. Using an alternative keyboard may help, but if you do that then it's at your own risk. Have you tried changing the keyboard setup in settings on your phone/device? At this time, this is all the info I can provide for you...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I received advice from S8 for you. This game is not supported any more which is why Support sent you to the forum. This game is only available on Android and it may not be compatible with all Android devices. Using an alternative keyboard may help, but if you do that then it's at your own risk. Have you tried changing the keyboard setup in settings on your phone/device? At this time, this is all the info I can provide for you...
    Hi
    if i can find an alternative keyboard, no idea how to get one, i will try to use that. Thx for the advice and the answer.

You can look in settings on your phone I think. I have an iPhone so I don't know where it is on an android device. Maybe change to a keyboard layout that doesn't split in 2 like your picture?

Farm Supplier
    Hi sorry for the late reply. I did as you said but there is no option in my phone settings to change the layout of the keyboard, or to split it. Other apps just change the look of the keyboard, or add new stickers/smileys to it.
    I still think this is a technical issue which storm8, should fix.
    Other app game makers permanently update their games, so should storm8. :/
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 01-26-22 at 06:01 PM.