Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/08: Round and Round We Go | event information on page 1

Snowy knights not spawning any more

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I finally got the last Snow Knight built and am starting to collect the cookies. I don't know if I can possibly collect enough cookies for 6 more stars plus make all the other stuff. Trees are super stingy. This event may be impossible to finish. It's frustrating when you put so much time into it and not finish. I spend gems too but I can't babysit the game 247.
    Stopped spawning for me too ...there?s no way I can make enough stars to finish. 14 cookies for one star makes it too hard when only the carousel is spawning... used to like this game more ....

The snow knights haven?t spawned a gnome since yesterday for me either. I?ve collected at least six times from them and I didn?t get a single spawn. I know it?s random and one or two rounds I?d understand. But six?!
    And no, I didn?t have another monster in the board.
    This is going to make it very hard to finish. And I would have been fine otherwise. I?m still missing three cookies.
    Otherwise I like the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redefix View Post
    The snow knights haven?t spawned a gnome since yesterday for me either. I?ve collected at least six times from them and I didn?t get a single spawn. I know it?s random and one or two rounds I?d understand. But six?!
    And no, I didn?t have another monster in the board.
    This is going to make it very hard to finish. And I would have been fine otherwise. I?m still missing three cookies.
    Otherwise I like the event.
    Haven't received ANY spawns from the Snow Knights. Not once. I don't see how I can finish. I understand they want us to spend gems but basically with the event this difficult you might as well just buy the prize vs going through all the effort. But then why play at all? Idk. I wish S8 would just go to a subscription business model. You could still have in-app purchases but subscribers could have benefits like boosts to speed things up or extra energy sources that non-subs didn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Stopped spawning for me too ...there?s no way I can make enough stars to finish. 14 cookies for one star makes it too hard when only the carousel is spawning... used to like this game more ....
    I have the same problem and I accidentally hit a Alicorn and spent 78 of the 80 gems I have been trying to save so now fast forwarding is no longer an option for me. I'll still make it, but cutting it close. Finally an event prize with good drops and even with saved up energy and gems the game still found a way to sabotage me. I swear sometimes I feel like the developers don't want to make this game anymore, but for some reason can't drop it so they take an event that should re-energize the players and make it so that people quit the game instead.

Host(ess)

Do not think I will make it :(

I will have to get the carousel every hour from now until the game ends to make it and I don?t see that happening. Even when I set an alarm hourly during the day. Also, the snow knights have stopped spawning.

I hope this event is different from past Christmas events that have a 7 day response time. The most gems I spent accidentally was on the snow globe when I unintentionally double tapped on it.

Why am I getting the boar and skunks. I need the cookies to make stars. This game is not treating me fairly.

Executive Chef
    Very sorry for those of you having issues with the snow knights. I had several times where they failed to spawn on two rounds, but always did by the third. I do know I?m lucky to have plenty of time and energy but was away from the game for quite a while over the weekend - no gems needed to finish.

On a positive note, the bouncing Snowman is MUCH easier to locate than the Mama Duck and Ducklings!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC81A3C5-AB8E-4AF7-8BED-CD507E5FF105.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	236.2 KB 
ID:	61669

Farm Supplier
    Didn’t realize the snowman was a walker

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    9 individual collections from snow knights no spawn. 6 hours without the snow knight spawn is making an impact.

Ok finally got a spawn.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 12-21-21 at 02:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    No way can I finish stars either. Unfortunately i haven’t been able to finish the last few events lately to hard for me. I’ve been playing years and this year has been the hardest. So I don’t even get my hopes up to finish anymore. I play but don’t overplay. Merry Christmas everyone��������*��