Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/08: Round and Round We Go | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please stay on topic. If you have feedback post in the Suggestion/Feedback forum. All off topic posts have been removed. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like there is a max of 1 for each gnome. I just welcomed the Peppermint gnome to my realm and now the craft is locked.

I love the attention to detail with these 3 guys. The beards are different for each one and the clothing slightly changes too. Love the look of them!

Rhino Keeper
    I was not going to buy the second reindeer but after receiving one holiday wisp each collection so far and not being able to check in every two hours, it seems necessary to have it if you can't check in every two hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    So, we need 96 Holiday Wisps from a reindeer that only drops one every 2 hours...? That's madness!
    Exactly! My reindeer is dropping 1 wisp every 2 hours which means that I can only make 1 mistletoe a day (1 wisp every 2 hours and 6 wisps per mistletoe is 12 hours per mistletoe)!!!! How are we supposed to make enough mistletoe for this event???!! I started playing this event but looks like I’m dropping out since there is literally no way to make enough mistletoe to complete this event, smh!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been kinda playing along with this event but now after catching up on everyone else's opinion, I'll be dropping out... with finals still going and the holidays nearing I don't, and really can't be glued to my phone Good luck to everyone who's participating though!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is their any indication as to what the Wisp Reindeer would drop after the event? I am considering buying a second one, but not seeing any further information on the event page. It would be a waste just to spend the gems for this event alone.

Executive Chef
    No need for Christmas decor in my kingdom, but I do want that Ferris Wheel! That is my main objective and I’m already trying to decide what else I already have would work in an amusement park. I’m taking advantage of the event to plant and chop willows and aspens to help my other long term events (closing in on the last stages of both). Looks like the Fangbeasts have returned via the pigs, farmhouses, and trees. With a decent amount of energy and plenty of time, hoping to make it to the end and get my Wheel.

I am focusing on fighting the Tangled Gnome I want to get as many holiday gifts as possible so that I can craft the three guys in the carousel workshop. I am not really focusing on the Ferris wheel at all. It feels like I have to pick one or the other, and I like the three little gnomes better than the Ferris wheel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Exactly! My reindeer is dropping 1 wisp every 2 hours which means that I can only make 1 mistletoe a day (1 wisp every 2 hours and 6 wisps per mistletoe is 12 hours per mistletoe)!!!! How are we supposed to make enough mistletoe for this event???!! I started playing this event but looks like I’m dropping out since there is literally no way to make enough mistletoe to complete this event, smh!
    Ditto. Started off well but realized I just can?t do it. Already shelled out gems on the second reindeer, but I just don?t have time and enough energy to see it through. Plus my trees keep spawning Fangbeasts and Skunkupines instead of gnomes, and same for my farm houses, so I can?t even make progress on obtaining gnomes. SMH.

Power of the Forum, help me! Since I bought my second wisp reindeer each of them gives me only 1 wisp, never more than that. If it will go like that I can' get the Ferris wheel fully updated. It is unfair, I have spent 65 gems for the extra reindeer and still I can make only 1 mistletoe per day.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast