Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/08: Round and Round We Go | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Does the candy helper drop rate change depending on specific trees ?

I'm having difficulty with the spawn to get peppermint sticks.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I am getting the gnome from the Farris Wheel and no drops of frosting! Have defeated about five! Anybody?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I am getting the gnome from the Farris Wheel and no drops of frosting! Have defeated about five! Anybody?
    I am having trouble with the sparkling coal only able to make 1 snowman head every 2 days at least we only need 6 of the frosting
    The sparkling mines are dropping 1 every 3 hours and we need a total of 24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Does the candy helper drop rate change depending on specific trees ?

I'm having difficulty with the spawn to get peppermint sticks.
    I am getting different, random spawn rates. In the past, occasionally, I believe the tree type originally listed (Elm this event) gave the most drops, but I haven't grown any extra elms. I am just using Aspens, Willow, and any extras I have of crab and oak. I'll also mention I am not getting any event drops from orange trees (sometimes the fruit trees drop event items).

So if you have the energy, and don't need Aspen or Willow for the main storyline, maybe see if growing some Elms helps!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Someone else commented it wasn't a guaranteed drop, but 5 with no drop sounds like you have an unlucky account this event, oh no!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Power of the Forum, help me! Since I bought my second wisp reindeer each of them gives me only 1 wisp, never more than that. If it will go like that I can' get the Ferris wheel fully updated. It is unfair, I have spent 65 gems for the extra reindeer and still I can make only 1 mistletoe per day.
    I hope that changes for you. I think I am getting an "extra" once a day, collecting between 6-8 times a day.

Fashion Designer
    Try one for six!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think I may be behind. My Ferris wheel is level 4. The frequent log ins will be difficult I think.

Farm Supplier
    Pretty please, can someone make the wisp reindeer larger? It's looks so cute, but it's too tiny for old eyes to see the detail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Ditto. Started off well but realized I just can?t do it. Already shelled out gems on the second reindeer, but I just don?t have time and enough energy to see it through. Plus my trees keep spawning Fangbeasts and Skunkupines instead of gnomes, and same for my farm houses, so I can?t even make progress on obtaining gnomes. SMH.
    Don't be discouraged by Fangbeasts and Skunkupines.
    Next battles, keep a close look at your energy before and after the fight. You'll notice defeating these 2 will hardly cost you any energy. (fighting a Skunk can even leave you with more energy than when you started! )
    Good luck!

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast