Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/08: Round and Round We Go | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    My wisp reindeer has no timer at all, it's no possible to collect from it, and also the ferris wheel (I'm at level 6 now) has no timer. And all crafts are gone from the workshop and magic forge.
    Anyone else these problems? I already did a reset :-(
    The crafts are gone because the event is over. The Wisp Reindeer changing into deco only is normal too (also because the event is over)
    That your Level 6 Ferris Wheel had no timer at all is strange, I would've expected at least a Coin drop. Does it change if you put it in and out of your inventory?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no! I really thought there was still time to finish. What a pity I'll miss the snowman!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Oh no! I really thought there was still time to finish. What a pity I'll miss the snowman!
    Such a shame you missed out.
    There is a timer added to the Event Goal in your Goal Book. (well, it's gone now, but as long as the event was active, there was a Goal with a timer, counting down when the event would end)
    A new event begins tonight (at least here in the Netherlands it's always at night, maybe another time of the day were you're from) / in 8.5 hours

Executive Chef
    My first collection from the Ferris Wheel post event included a Golden Apple as well as a Trade Ticket and something else. Not too shabby, although I will say that I always seem to get better drops when Weekday Warrior is active.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Very sorry for those of you having issues with the snow knights. I had several times where they failed to spawn on two rounds, but always did by the third. I do know I?m lucky to have plenty of time and energy but was away from the game for quite a while over the weekend - no gems needed to finish.

On a positive note, the bouncing Snowman is MUCH easier to locate than the Mama Duck and Ducklings!

Attachment 61669
    Hi Giselle,
    Thank you for the inspiration
    my attraction park is open for business during the holidays

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0169.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	498.7 KB 
ID:	61725

Merry Xmas to all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi Giselle,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0169.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	498.7 KB 
ID:	61725

Merry Xmas to all
    Awesome, I wish I could visit your park!
    (I usually think Earth Fairy's expression is a bit exaggerated, but in this situation it's very appropriate )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi Giselle,

Merry Xmas to all
    Cute! Maybe we can inspire Storm 8 to create more rides. We really need a roller coaster!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Cute! Maybe we can inspire Storm 8 to create more rides. We really need a roller coaster!
    I like how you think!! The maypole would be a fun addition to the park if you have it in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your kind comments Ronja and Giselle

Good idea Spirit, I found it in the forum but unfortunately I don't have it in storage

Attachment 21370

I am so frustrated, I was on the last step and would have finished too. Was looking forward to ticket dropper but suddenly my castle story stops to load. I have deleted it and reinstalled. I have soft reset the iPad. I am at my wits end.

Yes I have contacted support and nothing. Nada
    So after developing the game so much I am supposed to force quit. I really enjoy playing this game. Only game which I have still stuck playing after so many years.

:===