Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/08: Round and Round We Go | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Very sorry for those of you having issues with the snow knights. I had several times where they failed to spawn on two rounds, but always did by the third. I do know I?m lucky to have plenty of time and energy but was away from the game for quite a while over the weekend - no gems needed to finish.

On a positive note, the bouncing Snowman is MUCH easier to locate than the Mama Duck and Ducklings!

Attachment 61669
    Thank you for sharing your carnival area as well. That looks great! You can see everyone lined up to get in and ride the rides.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You are correct. After completing the 3 snow knights and 3 gnomes, there is nothing more to craft in the carousel. You can store it if you would like.
    Had same question. Thanks for answer.
    The wandering snowman reminds me of a drunken staypuff marshmellow. Lol. Kinda cute, kinda bouncy, kinda big!
    ☃️🎄☃️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    9 individual collections from snow knights no spawn. 6 hours without the snow knight spawn is making an impact.

Ok finally got a spawn.
    Still ZERO spawns from Snow Knights for me. Impossible to finish. I'm stuck again with a Level 6 item that just goes in storage. Sigh.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I gave in and gemmed the Ferris wheel gingerbread gnome spawns at 2 gems per spawn. Really didn't want to do that.

Anyone coming close to the deadline, the star requires a 2 hour craft. I almost didn't think of allowing for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished. This is my least favorite style of event. My real life schedule doesn't allow for going into the game for one and two hour timers. I'm unable to play during the work day. I also had a very busy December since a I was in a community theatre production which ran for twelve shows. I don't mind a challenge but the drops for this type of event don't line up. I wish there were some deco items we could craft to use up all the extra gift boxes. Good luck to those trying to finish. I feel for you.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And this new "event format" adds another upgrade level. Remember it used to be Level 6 for these type events, and is now Level 7? I only attempted it because of the guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper. I am regretting starting the event, the extra requirements means I am logging in just about hourly when awake, which is ridiculous!
    Exactly! This game was so much more fun and pleasant to play before. These new higher levels, don?t make it anymore fun or interesting. This having to log in every hour, to collect the Cookie �� is insane. Especially, at this time of year. Plus, 14 Cookies �� to make 1 thing. That?s 14 Hrs a day to make 1 item.

I attempted it because the Carosel looked so pretty. I regret even trying because it was made Impossible to finish, unless you played 24/7?completely nuts. S8, you should know better, especially, at this time of year. PLEASE! PLEASE! Change the way these Goals are set up!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-22-21 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Executive Chef
    I also wish that the events were easier. I completely sat out the similar event in October that included the 3 witches. I only did this event on one of my 4 accounts because there just isn't enough time and energy.

I know that everyone's situation is different, and not everyone has money to spend on a game. Plus, I am really terrible at money management. But, for me at least, speeding up the ferris wheel for 2 gems at a time wasn't a burden. I could have waited it out, but I had Monday off, so I just used some gems to speed up the ferris wheel a few times, and then I was done and didn't feel any more stress about it. I guess I would rather spend a few bucks to get some gems than go through all the strife that others seem to be experiencing.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I am shocked that I finished because I couldn’t check into the game every 1-2 hours and I also experienced the gnomes not spawning from the snow knights. Sometimes these events feel like a chore rather than fun. We work so hard and some still don’t finish. Good luck to those still working towards finishing.

Farm Supplier
    Storm8 please put some legs on the snowman he looks like a bunny hoping around,even frosty has legs.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    Storm8 please put some legs on the snowman he looks like a bunny hoping around,even frosty has legs.
    I love that he bounces around and the size and the expression on his face. Makes me smile every time. He's even ventured over to the Island to visit the candy kingdom so he is spreading love and cheer everywhere