Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/08: Round and Round We Go | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I call a splash screen the notifications that pop up at the start of an event or to say if an event is starting in a few days. I am not sure the official term. When they pop up, I will do a screen shot and save it for the duration of the event so I can go back and reference it later if I want to.

Here is the full splash screen to hopefully help with context.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D904A4F-B26D-429A-A314-EFA35EB21A8E.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	61609

Executive Chef
    I'm still stuck with the holiday frostings because the gingerbread helper isn't dropping any. Any tips ?

Also, when the pop-up that says 'congratulations' shows up with the 'collect' button, does that unlock the trap or is it 1 free one ?

Because so far I don't have any one from the candy or gingerbread helper.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm still stuck with the holiday frostings because the gingerbread helper isn't dropping any. Any tips ?

Also, when the pop-up that says 'congratulations' shows up with the 'collect' button, does that unlock the trap or is it 1 free one ?

Because so far I don't have any one from the candy or gingerbread helper.
    The Holiday Frositing is a random drop. I should keep trying, you can fight a Gingerbread Helper every hour.

The congratulations screen is usually congratulation because you've completed the goal, and 'collect' might refer to the other rewards (coins, crowns)
    Traps are usually only unlocked. I haven't received any either.
    I didn't pay attention this event, but in the previous one I think I remember seeing the word 'unlocked' accompanied with the trap picture. (so it was clear the 'reward' was unlocking the trap in the Market)

Has anyone been able to craft the gingerbread gnome ? At one time it was unlocked but now it says locked by goal even though I have the goal .I was able to craft the first two without any problems. I am on next to last step with a level 6 Ferris wheel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Has anyone been able to craft the gingerbread gnome ? At one time it was unlocked but now it says locked by goal even though I have the goal .I was able to craft the first two without any problems. I am on next to last step with a level 6 Ferris wheel
    Sounds like a bug

Rhino Keeper
    I could craft all 3 with no pb
    Do you have the message ? max reached ? for all 3 gnomes?
    If you can, please insert a screenshot of your carousel in here

Rhino Keeper
    I may have a request.
    I have crafted more snow heads as the option is still on. Could it be allowed to craft more snow knights in the carousel after we upgrade the wheel to level 7?
    This way, we could make good use of the sparkling coals that are still dropping from the mines. These knights look so cute!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I could craft all 3 with no pb
    Do you have the message ? max reached ? for all 3 gnomes?
    If you can, please insert a screenshot of your carousel in here
    No I don?t have max reached on the gingerbread gnome it says locked by goal I only have max reached on the first two gnomes and the snow knights . I wonder if I should put in a help ticket .Any other suggestions? I have tried putting a picture up here but it keeps saying upload failed
    Last edited by mrgoodbar1961; 12-15-21 at 01:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    No I don?t have max reached on the gingerbread gnome it says locked by goal I only have max reached on the first two gnomes and the snow knights . I wonder if I should put in a help ticket .Any other suggestions?
    Before I crafted my last gnome, I had 5 windows in my carousel.
    1: snow knight (now unavailable with ?max reached?)
    2: gingerbread gnome (available)
    3: entangled gnome (unavailable)
    4: peppermint gnome (unavailable)
    5: big question mark (locked by goal)

Now, after crafted my 3 gnomes, I am left with only #1 and #5
    If you have the same 2 left as me, may be you crated all 3 already without realising it

Rhino Keeper
    The position of the gingerbread gnome is changed to second spot, after crafting the first two. Maybe that’s the issue?