Honestly, I don't want more expansions when I know Storm8 will not optimize the game to minimize lag and maximize framerates.

I want a pocket dimension. Minimal visual update, could just be the exact same island layout and look, but the same account as the first island. Perhaps add one last 4x8 island that will serve as the gateway and a transfer block (will explain later). This new island would just be space so you can put dragons down, get resources (coins) from them if you are willing to go through the loading time. Main thing is that you do not have the main island loaded along with the second one to reduce stress on the device and servers, while allowing players to showcase all the dragons they may have.

Your main island will be what neighbours see, and the second island would be like the Arctic Isles, where it is optional to look at if you just click, so you can flex on there if there are people willing to look.

Transfer block would be a 4x4 block where you can have a Dragon Stable or habitat or decoration that will be the same between islands. If you take it off it will not appear on the other island. So you can transfer dragons and habitats between the islands easier.

Any extra features like extra breeding den, farms, things like that at the discretion of Storm8.

I think the only con to this is that it needs some developer time to make work, enduring bugs, and extra storage space on servers per person who unlocks the feature.