Thread: Suggestions for revamping available gifts

Suggestions for revamping available gifts

Ok so I really like the concept of needing materials from neighbours to complete buildings (apart from the requests functionality needing some work), but somewhere between levels 15-20 this pretty much becomes obsolete. Of course you can build 5 recycling centres etc but hopefully there will be more buildings soon???

Energy packs? Pointless if you visit your neighbours.

Vine trees etc? Not really helpful when you can buy banana trees to grow more food.

So what to gift the neighbour that has everything?

Maybe....

Coconut +100 food
    Watering can - halve the time to grow 1 crop
    Strawberry plant - regen every 5 mins +20 food, dies after one hour
    Zoo Tour Guide/Map & stand - stack of 50 magazines/maps that sell for 5 each to visiting avatars*

*maybe the stand should be a purchased item similar to the counters in other story themes

Just some ideas, feel free to comment

Farm Supplier
    I was thinking the same thing the last few days! I especially wish they would add food as gifts.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Great idea. Should be implemented immediately.

Executive Chef
    nice ideas
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Food as a gift would be good.

I like energy packs too and that is what I gift when people don't request. They are good as a quick top up!
    What I do not understand though, is why we have a 2 pack and a 3 pack. What's the point?
    Just do away with the 2 pack. Why do people gift them when there is a 3 pack?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    Food as a gift would be good.

I like energy packs too and that is what I gift when people don't request. They are good as a quick top up!
    What I do not understand though, is why we have a 2 pack and a 3 pack. What's the point?
    Just do away with the 2 pack. Why do people gift them when there is a 3 pack?
    People who gift 2 pack are either lazy or have to many neighbors.

I agree...food should definitely be available as a gift. I'm getting too many materials for buildings that I am not going to build.

Host(ess)
    Particularly when there are only about three things to build. I'm so bored with this game.