Thread: The Failure of Dragon Story

Fashion Designer

The Failure of Dragon Story

Is Dragon Story ever going to resolve their log in issues? I haven?t been able to get into my game AT ALL for at least 10 days causing me to lose a ton in food and gold, not to mention at least two ultra rare dragons and I don?t know how many tournament dragons. The game already had issues with lack of space and limited habitats that they have failed to address?even though they were able to do so in Castle Story. I have sent support tickets that have all gone unanswered. Unless something changes soon it looks like Dragon Story is going into extinction like so many other S8 games.

I know how you feel. This is my third day locked out. No word when and if it will be fixed. During the last tales I was locked out for ten days. When is someone going to address this issue? Please fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    I do have to wonder if extinction isn't a goal. Just ending the game suddenly might give people an argument to make over spending money in the recent past, but if people get tired and end on their own.... Shrugs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    I do have to wonder if extinction isn't a goal. Just ending the game suddenly might give people an argument to make over spending money in the recent past, but if people get tired and end on their own.... Shrugs
    So many things I?d like to say (and screenshots I?d love to share), but I don?t want to get banned, so I?ll sit here like a good little sheep and say nothing.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please don't create new threads on this topic. For those of us who are working on this, we need everything in one place. Spiritwind00 has kindly stickied and titled the thread for clarification. Visit the thread here.

Our teams are very limited during the holiday season and are working hard to help as many as possible. Thank you for your kindness and patience.

As a reminder:

Do not update your ticket unless you have additional information you have not previously provided. If your ticket is closed it does not mean that the issue has been fixed and you should not log another one; the issue is still being investigated.