Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Minty Fresh - 2021 Dec 02 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    THE FINAL GOAL PRIZE IS Swirling Gifts (4 X 4) worth 65 Gems

Attachment 61514

Attachment 61515

Attachment 61516
    Thank you for these, for this one and all of them. Thank you.

I guess I am not alone when I say the increased recipe amount is too much for me. I just started 7 hour recipes which does not give me enough time to even think about the last 10 hour one to finish. It's just not doable without stressing yourself out.
    I mastered the goals before, sometimes with time to spare, but now I am thinking of doing side goals only.
    I stopped RS already and just use up my spare parts to build ovens, I might do that with bakery now too.
    I really wish those games would not go the way they do. It's supposed to be fun, ****ing spare time, not a chore.
    I realize, you have a choice, some people might like those challenges, but I side with others on that. No fun.

Hi all! I've been playing this game for years and rarely post to Storm8... until now! The only way that the game developers will listen to us and FIX this ridiculous goal-time expectation is if we start lowering the rating on Google Play/App stores. I'm very serious. They genuinely will not care unless we hit them in their wallets. I hate to do it to my favorite game but I'll be rating Bakery Story very lowly (and have a good reason for it). Games shouldn't feel like a job.

Even if they extended it another 5 days, I think it would be more fair. It's just such a weird change to make when the game was fine before. Any thoughts, opinions?
    Last edited by FinesseBakery; 12-13-21 at 02:02 PM.

Did anyone finish it?? Once again I don?t have enough time to finish the goal. At this point I don?t care to get the final prize. My goal is to open the last recipe. I?ve been playing this game since my son was about 8, well he?s 20 years old now almost 21. People still ask me if I play bakery story and for the 1st time I told them I think I?m going to quit. It?s so sad how this turned out because I invested all of years and really enjoyed playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FinesseBakery View Post
    Hi all! I've been playing this game for years and rarely post to Storm8... until now! The only way that the game developers will listen to us and FIX this ridiculous goal-time expectation is if we start lowering the rating on Google Play/App stores. I'm very serious. They genuinely will not care unless we hit them in their wallets. I hate to do it to my favorite game but I'll be rating Bakery Story very lowly (and have a good reason for it). Games shouldn't feel like a job.

Even if they extended it another 5 days, I think it would be more fair. It's just such a weird change to make when the game was fine before. Any thoughts, opinions?
    Yep completely agree. I?ve been playing for years, but it?s been getting worse and worse - removing ability to earn free gems, making more and more decor gem-only purchase, and now these absolutely insane goal requirements. I have 2 days remaining to complete 25 - 7 hour recipes?before even starting the 19 hour recipes. All right before Christmas when people are extra busy.

I?d say it?s absurd and someone is sleeping at the wheel, but it?s clearly intentional. The only way to best goals now is to use gems (or never sleep).

It?s disgraceful. My neighbours know this is why I don?t even bother anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    The only way for me to finish is to set an alarm and get up to play the game. Or buy gems.

Buying gems after all this...seems like rewarding bad behavior. Not going to happen.

It is disappointing. This game used to be fun.

All good things must end.
    Last edited by kayjco2; 12-15-21 at 11:46 AM.

There is no way anyone should be waking to play this game. I wouldn?t do it. I didn?t have too before. I just opened the last recipe and put those ovens away. I?m baking something else that last one day. At least I can rest from it until tomorrow. And I?m going to keep doing that because I?m gonna watch Spider-Man and I don?t want any interruptions. Lol. And if this continues I?m going to quit. I?ve played long enough where I can see the change.

Yet another goal that I managed to reach the last recipe in the 2nd oven . At least the final prize isn't appealing to me. I used my earned and last bought gems trying to keep up because of course I'm busy sometimes. Hoping for a change!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    Yep.. I gave up on this goal. The game isn't enjoyable anymore. If the next goal isn't fixed, I'll quit

Farm Supplier
    8 hours 21 minutes to go and my goal count on the last recipe is 24/40! There is no way I will finish for the second time in a row �� and this is with 6 ovens!
    Not going to spend 40 gems to skip
    I applaud those people who set timers or spent money to finish but I along with many other customers will not.
    Less neighbors are participating in the goals now so it is taking longer to build ovens and after this second time, I will probably not waste my time on the next one.

Good job Storm8 for not listening to your customers last 15 day goal

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast