Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Minty Fresh - 2021 Dec 02 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    @ Sherriet - Thank you for taking the time and effort to calculate this and post this information here.
    I glanced at my coins on my BS screen. Building these extra ovens is 'eating up' my coins big time.
    I am losing coins and decreasing my profit.
    To quote you, "This Framework is Unsustainable."
    This is Very Unfair to New and Old BS players.
    Last edited by Meadowlark88; 12-05-21 at 02:34 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sherriet View Post
    There are currently two options to complete the goals on time:
    1. Build extra ovens over the 3 required
    2. Sacrifice sleep to wake up in the middle of the night to bake

Frankly, no one should be taking option 2 given the number of goals and the fact this is a casual game. So I decided to do the math on option 1 - building extra ovens.

If you build extra ovens to complete the goal, you will lose coins on the goal.

I calculated how many coins you would gain or lose if you did the goal as written with 3 ovens each and maxed all recipes.

Based on my analysis, you will gain $14,590 coins per 15 day goal after all recipe servings are sold. The cheapest oven is $35,000 coins, so purchasing one extra oven means you lose ($20,410) coins on the goal. Each extra oven purchased will continue to decrease your profit by the cost of the oven.

This framework is unsustainable.
    Building ovens over three is hardly an option. I never tried to complete the goals with only 3 ovens. 4 first ovens (sometimes 5) and 5 second (sometimes 6) and also lots of money lost on canceling dishes to get collectibles for exchange. Never cared about losing coins. Losing diamonds on the goal, especially when you pay real money, that's really not an option (for most players). I hardly believe many players are able to finish the goal with just 3 ovens. Most people are working and can't cook every two hours.

Has anyone else had trouble with the Crossed Canes. I can?t get buy them. I?ve completed everything to that point, restarted the game, restarted my phone. These games are now hard enough with out the game delaying my progress. It?s waisted a day & a half now.

Silly me, it?s a wall decoration. It?s hard to see on my tiny phone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E39E552E-B283-43E7-AEC5-A71AFC0E3B83.jpeg 
Views:	725 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	61493

Meiser Mint Brownie

Host(ess)
    Has anyone noticed that when building parts in the collectibles section they sometimes disappear! It’s happened over a few goals recently. At first I thought this may be me misreading the total or possibly a glitch but as it’s happening so often I think it’s another sly way of getting me to use gems to complete ovens��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kandds View Post
    Has anyone noticed that when building parts in the collectibles section they sometimes disappear! It?s happened over a few goals recently. At first I thought this may be me misreading the total or possibly a glitch but as it?s happening so often I think it?s another sly way of getting me to use gems to complete ovens��
    It can be confusing when you're in the Trading window for Collectibles if you're watching the numbers for all parts and not just the one you are trading for.

When you first open the window, you see the current total of each Collectible listed four times over, once for each part's trade. However, once you click "Redeem" on any part, the total only goes down for the part you traded, the other three trades will still show your original counts until you've closed the window.

Using the current parts as an example: If I open the window with 10 of each collectible and trade for 1 Peppermint Spring, the only numbers that go down to 9 are those listed for that specific trade, the other three trades will still show 10 of each part despite my having used one of each. If I were to then complete the trade for one Gift Bolt immediately, the numbers in that trade will jump straight from 10 to 8 collectibles. This isn't because it's actually taking double the collectibles for the Gift Bolt trade, just that I didn't close the window in between each trade to refresh my collectible counts for a proper tally.

It's sort of difficult to explain, but I hope I managed and didn't confuse you more, lol.

I would recommend closing the trade window after each trade to see if your collectibles are actually being miscounted or if it's just the wonky system set up making it appear that way. If I didn't explain this well, feel free to ask for clarification.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo49 View Post
    Attachment 61478

Peppermint Stick Cake
    I don't necessarily dislike this cake but neither do I love it. Maybe it's because it's on not on a pedestal or the decorations on top are odd, I can't pinpoint exactly why but something about this one is just off to me. Definitely won't be adding this one to my repeat list. That said, this cake is my favorite of the three recipes from the first appliance so that's a point in its favor, I suppose?

I prefer the older peppermint cakes we've had in the past, below is a pic with three of the peppermint cakes (with similar styles) from past years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Peppermint Cakes.PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	953.7 KB 
ID:	61503

Candy Cane Cake (on the left) and Lost Cane Cake (on the right)

New Resident
    I don't know of anyone who likes the stupid goals. The game used to be so much better before they changed it. There's almost nothing new to buy and decorate with any more. It's just whatever the goal reward is-almost always something I don't want.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast