Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why am I only receiving Energy Refill?

Executive Chef

Why am I only receiving Energy Refill?

I send one request every day to all of my neighbours. I break up the materials I need and send each kind of one small group of neighbours. I don't really understand why all I seem to be receiving are energy refills, or something completely different than I asked for. Is anyone noticing this? It's kind of funny to me because most of my neighbours from this game are on this forum and I've seen a bunch of people say they want basically anything other than energy refills. I'm not sure whether my neighbours don't care/understand about the request system or whether it's the glitch that I've noticed people mention, where they try and send one material, and it says another was sent. Anyone have any idea?!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    I'm not sure whether it's a glitch or not, there does seem to be a few, but you can decline the gifts you don't want and they aren't included in your 20 limit per day. You just can't get another gift from that neighbour.
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Executive Chef
    It's pretty weird. But I've started accepting the building material gifts I didn't request, I figure I can stockpile them for future buildings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    I'm not sure whether it's a glitch or not, there does seem to be a few, but you can decline the gifts you don't want and they aren't included in your 20 limit per day. You just can't get another gift from that neighbour.
    Yeah, I know, and I have declined some, but at the same time, it doesn't help me to decline them because I have about 30 neighbours and still seem to be getting only like 10 gifts a day. Oh well!

The Honorable Panda
    I think the problem is that people are getting tons of nbrs so they can run down list and get the xp and energy points. I have found that a lot of the nbrs I started with are
    doing the " random gifting" in morning. They just gift everyone the same thing is the morning. Half of the time, after I go tour them they never come back to see me(or least do not post).

I personally have kept my nbrs to 40 so I can take the time to visit all of them each day. I do check the gift request before gifting a nbr -- I also tell them all to post to my wall what they want. If they want something besides energy I'll keep the post until after I gift them. I also try to gift back what someone sends me.

As I suggested on earlier this week, I wish team lava could put pictures on the buildings that are in the course of construction, so I would know what items were needed by what pictures were showing on a nbrs building.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    As I suggested on earlier this week, I wish team lava could put pictures on the buildings that are in the course of construction, so I would know what items were needed by what pictures were showing on a nbrs building.
    THAT is a brilliant idea.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Genius. Complete genius. That is a brilliant suggestion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    I send one request every day to all of my neighbours. I break up the materials I need and send each kind of one small group of neighbours. I don't really understand why all I seem to be receiving are energy refills, or something completely different than I asked for. Is anyone noticing this? It's kind of funny to me because most of my neighbours from this game are on this forum and I've seen a bunch of people say they want basically anything other than energy refills. I'm not sure whether my neighbours don't care/understand about the request system or whether it's the glitch that I've noticed people mention, where they try and send one material, and it says another was sent. Anyone have any idea?!
    This is because, when ever ypu send them a gift, they automatically press the 'gift back' option. And once they do that, they can't send the gift you requested because they already have sent you a gift.

Thats a possible reason why.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a ton of neighbors, whenever I see a material request I choose to accept it. Since that is bugged it sometimes,sends them an entirely different item. At the end,of my day, before bed, I gift everyone else 3 energy pk.

Executive Chef
    Personally, I never send energy. If no one requests anything in particular, I send everyone a random building material that I anticipate will be needed at one point or another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast