After I started the latest Dragon Tales, the game crashed, and I was locked out (couldn't log in) for three days. I didn't bother submitting a ticket to Support because I knew that I would be able to get in on the third day whether I submitted a ticket or not.

Once I got in, I caught up as best I could with the tasks of the last two days and got up to the crafting of the Decoration Dragon egg. Three minutes later the game crashes and when I got back in, found that it had rolled back into an incredibly ridiculous state.

The game recognizes that I had started crafting the egg as my next task is to hatch the egg.

However, after the rollback, the egg that was being crafted in the Spell Shop disappeared and now instead of having two Decoration markers to restart crafting the dragon again, I am left with one, making it impossible to craft the dragon unless I spend five hundred gold.

It is a simple matter to put in place a subroutine that compares the game's current stored state against the items that it should have to be in that state when a rollback occurs, and yet such a simple subroutine has not been implemented despite DS being a "matured" game.

Please do not advise me to submit a ticket to get this fixed. I just won't bother with finishing the current Dragon Tales. I am no longer emotionally invested in the game, and my playing it is now more out of habit than anything else.