Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Been locked out of game for over a week. Is there a reason for this? Limiting players? I have tried everything to get back on, even sitting a few inches from wifi box. Help please. I miss my game.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, screen goes gray for a second, if I'm lucky get the message this is an online game and check my connection even though connected to wifi. If I not, knocks me right back to icons.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been locked out for almost 2 months, so I've given up! S 8 doesn't seem to care!

Farm Supplier
    Am back in now for a solid four days (and have purchsed items against better knowledge to hopefully complete Red Riding Hood)… have had no reply from Support on my ticket …
    it has been 17 working days or so, so that is not customer friendly. Am happy it is working for now but it would be very nice to have some communication. Apologies? Is it sustainable or coincidence? (and please do not give us kelpies that give water as a compensation like in the first lock out…sincere apologies and good strategies and servers going forward would be better. Amendments would be nice, if you look at the Hogwarts Game, every time they have the tiniest glitch- I have never even noticed them except once- they come out with extra energy or extra diamonds, highly recommended as best practice and also a nice game if you are a bit of a potterhead) xxx

Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    Am back in now for a solid four days (and have purchsed items against better knowledge to hopefully complete Red Riding Hood)… have had no reply from Support on my ticket …
    Please PM me your ticket number and I will be happy to check on your ticket to support. Please do not post it publicly in this thread. Thank you. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while the team works on a resolution.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I’ve been locked out for quiet sometime and had trouble getting in for over 7 months. I’m also a long time player like most of you. I’m not getting replies or assistance back from S8 either.
    Have I been “canceled” ? Does the problem with CS have anything to do with 5G? Is this game over? Is there anyone still working over there? Maybe they should move to a state with more workers? …did the workers move to Texas?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Warning

Posts are and will continue to be removed bc of a breach of the forum rules.

It is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please lodge a Forum Disputes, or send the moderators a Private Message.

Forum rules can be found here.

If you continue to disregard posting rules, I will issue formal warnings and disciplinary action may be taken on your account. If you disagree or wish to make further comment, your only avenue is to lodge a Forum Dispute.

It is also against the forum rules to discuss the disciplinary action S8 have taken in thread.

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you who were locked out but can now play, can you share how you got back on? Please? I miss my game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    For those of you who were locked out but can now play, can you share how you got back on? Please? I miss my game.
    Did you check for an upgrade? It wasn't showing in my automatic updates available list, but when I manually searched, I found one to install.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Did you check for an upgrade? It wasn't showing in my automatic updates available list, but when I manually searched, I found one to install.
    I said about a week ago or more that I was fed up of trying to log in and would check after they updated. I saw your post and decided to check the app in the App Store. No updates for me but I decided to click OPEN the app from the App Store and I got in!!! I was so lost after 4-5 weeks of being logged out! Got tons of prompts when I logged in but didn?t get any for the current event as there were like 10 minutes left when I was able to log in. I truly hope I can log in again after this!